+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing fields in PR application form

sandeep350989

Dec 17, 2013
I am provincial nominee and I applied for PR under that,,,,,In generic application form there is a field where I need to include my previous residence info for last 5 yrs,,,I lived in USA for 3 yrs in last 5 yrs,,My lawyer forgot to include tht info in form and filed for PR.what are the options now ,,,can I send tht form seperately and let them know tht this belongs to previous file already submitted by including my clientID as I dont have AOR now.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
Hi

If your lawyer is a is a Canadian based lawyer I would make him deal with (and solve it for you) at no charge. Especially if you are paying for this service.

For the most part, one of two things will likely happen.
1. Your application will be returned
2. They may just request the information they do not have, in which case you can simply reply to the request.

I have personally found dealing with CIC a positive experience, and generally they do not try to prevent you from coming to Canada, rather they would try to help you succeed if at all possible.

Cheers!!

sandeep350989

Dec 17, 2013
Thanks for your reply

Can I inform them now saying that this field in form is missing and send form again or Do I have to wait for AOR to proceed further

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
Hi

Not sure if it will help, but, send it anyway. Nothing to loose by doing so. Worst case scenario they will just ignore it and ask for it anyway.

Good luck