Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I submitted my application without PCC few weeks ago. I uploaded an explanation letter saying I can upload PCC when I have in few weeks. Now I have the PCC.

Should I wait CIC to ask me to upload or e-mail them with case specific inquiry?

Thanks!!

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
Guys,

I submitted my application without PCC few weeks ago. I uploaded an explanation letter saying I can upload PCC when I have in few weeks. Now I have the PCC.

Should I wait CIC to ask me to upload or e-mail them with case specific inquiry?

Thanks!!
e-mail them with a CSE.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_172452 said:
e-mail them with a CSE.
Thanks. Is this the official way? I dont want to put my application into a bad situation.

Natali14

Jul 6, 2014
I have the same issue. I emailed them a few weeks ago through CSE asking how do I update my file as this is the email address they provided to update changes, and I have not hear anything back yet. I just received an automatic reply saying that if it has not been 8-10 weeks after your application has been submitted you won't receive a reply. So, I am not sure what we need to do just wait or...?! Please keep me updated if you find another way. Thank you!

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t314806.0.html

this is the thread you are looking for

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
cryptic said:
Your application will be rejected, as all incomplete applications are rejected, no questions asked. :p :p :p :p :p :p
thats not true..i read somewhere in thread with AOR received that some people were asked to upload their FBI PCC which was not submitted with original application. there is no black and white answer for rejection.

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please do not listen to cryptic and his pessimism.

It is not the official route.

If they accept your letter of explanation (LOE), they will request it from you and you will be given the opportunity to upload on it via MyCIC.

However, in case the visa officer does not want to take your LOE into consideration I would suggest you send it via a CSE as soon as possible. When you send documents via CSE they are usually added to your application as evidence of all your communication with CIC.

I hope it works for you

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I successfullly submitted through CSE, I wrote the explanation similar like I did on explanation letter. I did an investigation; this is the correct way to submit a missing document. If you have an acceptable reason like FBI processing time, they accept the document.
Btw, I checked cryptic's previous comments on the forum, he is an unhappy troll, so ignore him. :-*

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
I agree with HakikiKanada. I read on CIC website that in case of FBI PCC in particular they offer some flexibility because they are aware of terrible backlog and delays in FBI's processing. As long as you have a proof that you submitted your request to FBI and you write an LOE, they should (hopefully) take your application into consideration and allow you to submit the certificate when you obtain it. Good luck!