+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing Biometrics

talhahassan

Jun 10, 2014
Dear All ,

I and my wife visited Canada back in 2014 on a visit visa. In 2019 my wife applied for a student visa and I applied for a Visit visa. My wife's student visa was rejected within 90 days of application meanwhile my visit visa decision is on hold for over 250 days till now.

Both myself and my wife had valid biometrics till 2024 ( 10 years rules ). When both of us applied for the student/visit visa, the CIC website confirmed our Biometrics are valid till 2024. Yesterday I received the below letter meanwhile the biometric information is missing now from my CIC page and even for the CIC Biometric check ( https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery ) state " Not Applicable ". Please advise what does below mean?

XXXXXXXXXX----------------------------------------------

UCI: 90944XXX Application: V32798XXXX

XXXXXXX

Talha XXXXX Malik

Dear Talha XXXX Malik:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

90XXX341 - Talha XXXX Malik:

> Payment Receipt: This must be received at this office by: 2021/04/06.

You are required to give your biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) when submitting an application for a visitor visa, study permit or work permit. Find out more information about biometrics here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

A Biometrics Request Letter will be sent to you once we receive your payment for biometric fee (see below). You will not be allowed to enrol your biometrics without the Biometrics Request Letter.

Payment Receipt of CAD $85 for Biometrics: Please follow the link below.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

You must provide these document(s) within the timeframe indicated

************************************************ Kindly guide me what does above means ?

Regards

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Currently experiencing a similar issue, anyone with an idea to resolve this should please help

Oyibo Pepper

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Finally! Thought I was the only one experiencing this.
Pls has anyone resolved this issue with IRCC?
Have sent numerous webfrom with no response

shersher87

Nov 5, 2020
Hi did this get resolve and did you get the biometrics instruction letter? How long did it take after you submitted your payment receipt?

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi did this get resolve and did you get the biometrics instruction letter? How long did it take after you submitted your payment receipt?
I submitted the receipt earlier and today I received mail with Refused status due to missing Biometric fee receipt. I already submitted the receipt thru GCkey and send it through Webform. I don't know what to do next, this is the second time they are refusing the application. The first time i was not able to do biometrics due to Covid and then we took the biometric and put in another new application and mentioned we have a valid biometric, Then they requested the receipt and we submitted it the next day and after a month (today )got refused status.

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
I submitted the receipt earlier and today I received mail with Refused status due to missing Biometric fee receipt. I already submitted the receipt thru GCkey and send it through Webform. I don't know what to do next, this is the second time they are refusing the application. The first time i was not able to do biometrics due to Covid and then we took the biometric and put in another new application and mentioned we have a valid biometric, Then they requested the receipt and we submitted it the next day and after a month (today )got refused status.
Can some one pls help me what should i do next ?