+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed to upload one Paystub (CEC)

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hello guys, I have made a mistake when uploading the CEC experience proof. I have missed to upload one of my paystubs in between.. With the reference letter, I have uploaded 26 biweekly paystubs, but I missed to include a paystub from 2022 July. Will it be an issue? Reference letter says I have 1 year+ exp.

I just noticed it now when I went through :eek:, and its been 3months +

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello guys, I have made a mistake when uploading the CEC experience proof. I have missed to upload one of my paystubs in between.. With the reference letter, I have uploaded 26 biweekly paystubs, but I missed to include a paystub from 2022 July. Will it be an issue? Reference letter says I have 1 year+ exp.

I just noticed it now when I went through :eek:, and its been 3months +
No issues, you have already overloaded them.

Reference letters are sufficient, T4 is another strong document, paystubs should be like randomly selected and loaded.

Just chill

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
No issues, you have already overloaded them.

Reference letters are sufficient, T4 is another strong document, paystubs should be like randomly selected and loaded.

Just chill
Thank you, I have also uploaded Tax documents when submitted, hope those are enough.. Lets hope for the best

t6e4m8

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Alberta, Canada
26 paystubs is way too many lol. I only uploaded 6 paystubs and my application has been approved
Congrats on your approval !

When deciding what periods of paystubs to upload, are there some preferred periods?I mean, can I upload from any periods, or the ones towards the end of the year?

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022

When deciding what periods of paystubs to upload, are there some preferred periods?I mean, can I upload from any periods, or the ones towards the end of the year?
I tried to include everything, the more the merrier... If the file size is more, you can compress it make sure it is within the limit...

Reactions: Taran D

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023

I uploaded the first paycheck and the latest 3 paychecks. No issue at all

Reactions: Anna828