+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed to send all pages of passport - Will it be returned?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

As the title says, I missed to send color copies of all pages of my passports and included only bio pages, and stamps of entry, exits. Will my application be returned? Should I just wait until it's being returned to correct this? My paper application was submitted 2 weeks back. I could not find information as to how such cases are handled by CIC.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello Guys,

As the title says, I missed to send color copies of all pages of my passports and included only bio pages, and stamps of entry, exits. Will my application be returned? Should I just wait until it's being returned to correct this? My paper application was submitted 2 weeks back. I could not find information as to how such cases are handled by CIC.
You will have to wait and watch. If they issue you an AOR and ask for additional documents to upload using a link or via e-mail, you can do that. Else, if they return your whole application, you will need to resolve any deficiencies in the application, re-calculate your physical presence, re-sign your application and send it back

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have to wait and watch. If they issue you an AOR and ask for additional documents to upload using a link or via e-mail, you can do that. Else, if they return your whole application, you will need to resolve any deficiencies in the application, re-calculate your physical presence, re-sign your application and send it back
Thanks. I am sure missing to send the blank pages of my passport is the only error on my application.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I don’t think you need to send blank pages. You are good. Relax

i did not send it and have my application in processing already
Hello Guys,

Last edited:

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hello Guys,

Very unlikely that it'll be returned.

someone was recently asked to send all pages right after aor. If not then they'll ask along with/after test invite.

Even if they're not asking its better to send it as soon as aor is received.