+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed to mention Not Applicable on IMM 5406 form

JagrutiD

May 4, 2020
Hello,
I am Principal applicant and applying for PR through spousal sponsorship. I have already submitted my application 1 week before and realized that, I missed to write Not Applicable in IMM 5406 of children section, as I do not have any children. I am worried if my application will be returned or rejected due to this reason. What can I do to correct this mistake? Or if I submit this form again through web form, how long will they take to respond back? Will they attach the form correctly ?

skizzealoidia

Feb 26, 2021
Hey I have the same issue. Somehow I missed that when it's clearly bolded.
Please do share if anyone has any insight!
Thank you!

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
My opinion it should be fine. But they can and have returned apps for a simple thing like this.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hello,
I am Principal applicant and applying for PR through spousal sponsorship. I have already submitted my application 1 week before and realized that, I missed to write Not Applicable in IMM 5406 of children section, as I do not have any children. I am worried if my application will be returned or rejected due to this reason. What can I do to correct this mistake? Or if I submit this form again through web form, how long will they take to respond back? Will they attach the form correctly ?
u'll be fine, if u have no kids, nothing to worry about :)