+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missed the medical date

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
i am international student in canada and i applied for my husband work permit on 20 feb 2019. he jot his medical request on 3 march nut somehow the mail goes to the spam box and he found it after 4 month of deadline of medical. can you guys suggest me something. please guys i need help.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
i am international student in canada and i applied for my husband work permit on 20 feb 2019. he jot his medical request on 3 march nut somehow the mail goes to the spam box and he found it after 4 month of deadline of medical. can you guys suggest me something. please guys i need help.
send him to do the medical and send a letter explaining the delay. and a webform as well..

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
He is going for medical today do you think it will work does he will get the visa the file is still in process. Thanks for your reply.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Does he will get the visa after that and do you know how long it will take . Thanks for your reply
Well i dont i do not think anyone here can answer that question we do not work with IRCC. so call the call centre tomrrow and ask questions.

Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone.

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
Well i dont i do not think anyone here can answer that question we do not work with IRCC. so call the call centre tomrrow and ask questions.

Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone.
Thankyou you helped alot