+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed my CAL expiry date! HELP PLEASE!

LaurenDM

Apr 22, 2015
Hey guys,

So I received my CAL on March 24th and have completed the whole application minus the police check, I should have just said I was waiting on it and submitted it but silly me was going by the date on the application that said I still have 32 days to complete my application, I have just realised my CAL expired on 7th April.

I am just unsure as what to do now, as I obviously won't be approved with an expired CAL so am I able to start the process again, and if so, how? Or is there a way to rectify this? I am so worried that I have missed my spot now and all the planning I have (stupidly) already gotten underway is for nothing!

Please help! I am really upset and have no one to ask.

Lauren.

user1989

May 10, 2015
Hi Lauren,

I have done exactly the same thing! It is very annoying and I am not sure what to do next.

Lucy

Dan.M0211

Jul 6, 2015
Restarting the process for a CAL isn't easy..... does anyone know how to actually restart it? Do you have to register with Kompass again? because I can't seem to find a place that allows you to re-apply within my current kompass account... :( So frustrating!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can't restart the process for a CAL, you have to start a new IEC application. If the quota for your country is full, the option won't be available in Kompass.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, I'm not 100% sure of the answer & don't want to mess you up :(

(I *think* you might need a new Kompass account).

Dan.M0211

Jul 6, 2015
Hey JimNeedshelp... are all of your documents still locked then? Like you can't upload anything new yet? (No one seems to know the answer to this question.... not even their phone agents)

JimNeedsHelp

Jun 6, 2015
Dan.M0211 said:
Hey JimNeedshelp... are all of your documents still locked then? Like you can't upload anything new yet? (No one seems to know the answer to this question.... not even their phone agents)
Yea mate, same with yours?

Mine shows:

Application Requirements Progress Special Instructions
1 IEC Participation Locked Due date: 2015-04-23
Fee Payment
2 Required documents Locked Due date: 2015-04-23
3 IEC Application Locked Submitted to View
IEC on 2015-04-13 at 10:12 PM

And I don't know whether I have to contact someone to get rid of this or whether it goes away by itself after I withdrew

Dan.M0211

Jul 6, 2015
I haven't actually withdrawn mine yet... was worried of exactly what your facing... but maybe its the only way. The call center isn't even forwarding calls to agents anymore.

JimNeedsHelp

Jun 6, 2015
Dan.M0211 said:
I haven't actually withdrawn mine yet... was worried of exactly what your facing... but maybe its the only way. The call center isn't even forwarding calls to agents anymore.
Yea I'm not sure man.

Does your Kompass look like mine too? Or is it different?