+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missed flight and business meeting

Dec 5, 2019
I applied for TRV at Nigeria and I got a PPR on the 30th of September, submitted my passport on the 14th of november. was supposed to travel on the 7th of december to London but by the 5th of december i have not gotten my passport after i was assured 15 working days. right now i dont know what do because i am trying to reschedule my ticket for the next weekend

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I applied for TRV at Nigeria and I got a PPR on the 30th of September, submitted my passport on the 14th of november. was supposed to travel on the 7th of december to London but by the 5th of december i have not gotten my passport after i was assured 15 working days. right now i dont know what do because i am trying to reschedule my ticket for the next weekend
Hello, you can put a call to the office so as o know the status of your passport..... But plz can you also share with me your timeline because I also applied for trv in Nigeria and yet to hear anything so plzzzz help

Dec 5, 2019
i have called them but their number is disengaged. I contacted VFs but those ones are good for nothing. \
applied online 5 September
bio-metrics: 10th september
PPR: 30 october
submission of passport: 14th november
till date no response