+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed first Interview with Officer and Didn't call and wrote any letter for missing it.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All
So my brother was scheduled citizenship test twice and he miserably failed it yes that is right he failed both time with bad marks . He was sent out a letter to appear for his interview with citizenship office in Feb but he didn't go because of some reason He called them and explained them the reason and they said he will have one more chance which he has to appear or his file will be absconding and he have to re-apply and also told him to email them or write down a explanation letter for not able to make it to interview which he of course he didn't do . Now he waiting for the next letter to come in the mail but still haven't got any update. What he should right now ?
Can he write down a letter now, send them and email or fill out IRCC web form and explain the letter, (Of-course it has been more 3 month since the first letter came for the interview which he wasn't able to attend it )
Please suggest people!!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello All
So my brother was scheduled citizenship test twice and he miserably failed it yes that is right he failed both time with bad marks . He was sent out a letter to appear for his interview with citizenship office in Feb but he didn't go because of some reason He called them and explained them the reason and they said he will have one more chance which he has to appear or his file will be absconding and he have to re-apply and also told him to email them or write down a explanation letter for not able to make it to interview which he of course he didn't do . Now he waiting for the next letter to come in the mail but still haven't got any update. What he should right now ?
Can he write down a letter now, send them and email or fill out IRCC web form and explain the letter, (Of-course it has been more 3 month since the first letter came for the interview which he wasn't able to attend it )
Please suggest people!!!
1. He had 3 strikes, 2 tests, 1 interview, missed them all. So he is out. Too late for any letters, CIC has probably marked his application as abandoned.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

1. He had 3 strikes, 2 tests, 1 interview, missed them all. So he is out. Too late for any letters, CIC has probably marked his application as abandoned.
I talked to them on phone and they are saying he has one more final stage and will receive a letter when covide situation gets better but they are not telling me how long it is going to be .

I am thinking to fill out web form but looking for a a letter of explanation.