+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed deadline to submit RPRF fees

sarahmn

Mar 19, 2019
Hello,
My PR application has been on hold since Oct 30th 2018 due to inability to complete medical exam (due to ongoing pregnancy). There had been no updates since then in the online profile. However, in Jan 2019, there was a request letter asking us to pay RPRF fees within 7 days. Since the application had been on hold, we were not checking the profile regularly and we also did not receive an email for the request letter in our email mailbox. It has been two months now since we discovered the RPRF letter and paid the fees immediately. My question is, does the CIC reject the entire application due to the delay in payment even though none of the other areas of the application has progressed since AOR? Can we do anything to request CIC to reconsider?

walegy

Sep 28, 2015
Pls raise CSE explaining your condition, and why u have not been checking your acct was the reason why you missed it and that u have paid. Also be remorseful about it and asked them if they have seen your payment receipt. I believe if all that is done, u guys should be ok

sarahmn

Mar 19, 2019
Pls raise CSE explaining your condition, and why u have not been checking your acct was the reason why you missed it and that u have paid. Also be remorseful about it and asked them if they have seen your payment receipt. I believe if all that is done, u guys should be ok
Thank you for your kind reply.
I have sent a webform with a detailed explanation and with an apology about the delay. I also uploaded the payment receipt on the profile page as well as sent the receipt along with the webform. How long should I wait to hear back from them regarding this, if at all they reply? Is there a phone number I can call and explain in person again? My profile shows that 43 days left to make a decision. Will they give a reply after the 43 days? Can you share if anyone has gone through something similar and what the outcome was? I am extremely depressed if just this one oversight caused them to reject my entire application.

walegy

Sep 28, 2015
Please don't be depressed, I can tell u that u have nothing to worry about since u have raise CSE form. They will reply between 2-5days.
The 43 days means the remaining days left for them to make decision on your application and they will likely make the decision before then by God's grace and it will be positive. Incase u want to call, u can reach them on +16139444000...call them by 12:30pm or 7:00pm Nigeria time as I assume am chatting with a Nigerian.
So pray to God for favour as all is well.

sarahmn

Mar 19, 2019
Please don't be depressed, I can tell u that u have nothing to worry about since u have raise CSE form. They will reply between 2-5days.
The 43 days means the remaining days left for them to make decision on your application and they will likely make the decision before then by God's grace and it will be positive. Incase u want to call, u can reach them on +16139444000...call them by 12:30pm or 7:00pm Nigeria time as I assume am chatting with a Nigerian.
So pray to God for favour as all is well.
Thank you. I will update if I hear anything back from CIC.