+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed citizenship test date

Apr 3, 2018
Hello all
I have Missed the date for citizenship test. I did not see the letter came in my mail.there is some issues in my apartment. What should I do? I am really scared that they cancel my application

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Contact them within 30 days of the day of your citizenship test (the easiest way to do so is using IRCC's web form) and provide an explanation why you did not attend the citizenship test. If you have documentation to show why you did not receive the mail, provide it to IRCC to prove your case.

If your building's mail issues are likely to continue existing: consider renting a mailbox for the time your citizenship application runs, and update your mailing address that's on file with IRCC, so that you know you will get future mail.

Also, keep an eye on the online status tracker (ecas) so you can see when they send you an invitation.

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
You use the web form, which will allow you to attach proof (if you have any), or you can contact the call centre (if you can get through), or you can send a letter to your local office (their address should be on the invitation you received).

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hello all
I have Missed the date for citizenship test. I did not see the letter came in my mail.there is some issues in my apartment. What should I do? I am really scared that they cancel my application
Did they not update on your ecase about your test? Or is it strictly just mail? Thanks.

Apr 3, 2018
I have completed the Web form and explained why I have missed the apointent. I have also called CIC and they said they already schedule another date for my test. I hope we are fine

Surajgill_in

Jun 29, 2012
I have completed the Web form and explained why I have missed the apointent. I have also called CIC and they said they already schedule another date for my test. I hope we are fine
How long did it take to them to reschedule your test date ,from the date you contacted to them through webform ! Because right now I am in same situation .I contacted them through web form in 3 rd week of January this year with explanation and no reply so far .I am bit worried by now .

mr.maple

May 31, 2014
Hi ...Can we know how much time it took for the second Interview appointment ?

mr.maple

May 31, 2014
How long did it take to them to reschedule your test date ,from the date you contacted to them through webform ! Because right now I am in same situation .I contacted them through web form in 3 rd week of January this year with explanation and no reply so far .I am bit worried by now .
Surajgill ....Did you guys recieve the invite ? How long does it took ?

Surajgill_in

Jun 29, 2012
I did not get any invite yet . Its going to be 5 month now ..and depends on your local processsing office . How busy it is .

mr.maple

May 31, 2014
I did not get any invite yet . Its going to be 5 month now ..and depends on your local processsing office . How busy it is .
Today i received my new invite after i miss the first one. first one was Jun 4th and the second one is on Aug 9th. 60 days difference