rumana1993

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
Hi,

I have submitted my ITA documents recently. I have uploaded all the correct documents for POF ( balance confirmation, bank statements) but I currently have 2 accounts in my bank which reflected in my balance confirmation, the first account had the proof of funds & salary and the 2nd account was just opened 10 days before submitting my application and was just opened for better interest rates and had nothing to do with my ita, the balance was almost 0 in the 2nd account, because it was just opened I was unable to get a bank statement for that. My worry is that CIC has asked to disclose all the statements for all accounts, because my account was new I was unable to do so, will my application be rejected?

Kindly let me know as I am worried, Thankyou!

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my ITA documents recently. I have uploaded all the correct documents for POF ( balance confirmation, bank statements) but I currently have 2 accounts in my bank which reflected in my balance confirmation, the first account had the proof of funds & salary and the 2nd account was just opened 10 days before submitting my application and was just opened for better interest rates and had nothing to do with my ita, the balance was almost 0 in the 2nd account, because it was just opened I was unable to get a bank statement for that. My worry is that CIC has asked to disclose all the statements for all accounts, because my account was new I was unable to do so, will my application be rejected?

Kindly let me know as I am worried, Thankyou!
Is your 2nd account linked with first account?
If it's new account and has nothing to do with 1st then cic won't be interested in how many accounts you holding.
As long as you provided the correct account with balance, that's perfect.
Nothing to worry about

rumana1993

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
Is your 2nd account linked with first account?
If it's new account and has nothing to do with 1st then cic won't be interested in how many accounts you holding.
As long as you provided the correct account with balance, that's perfect.
Nothing to worry about

Hi Aali!

Thankyou so much for your swift reply, although the accounts are in the same bank it's not really linked, but there was only one small transaction between the accounts.

Reactions: Aali005