+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed 2 day transit in travel history

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
After submitting my PR application I have realized that I made a blunder regarding travel history.

During a visit to USA I had a 2 day transit at Abu-Dhabi (flight delayed due to bad weather, hotel stay arranged by airline). Unfortunately I missed to mention it during filling out my travel history. I have marked the whole duration between the day I left the home country and the day I returned as a travel to USA. Issue is, my passport has a seal for crossing the immigration at Abu-Dhabi. So I guess the first 2 days of my travel is at Abu-Dhabi and the rest belongs to USA.

Is there any way to send a email to CIC regarding the issue so that it does not count as misrepresentation? Does anyone know of any experience/ issues regarding mistakes in travel history and subsequent correction?

Thank you for your time.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
After submitting my PR application I have realized that I made a blunder regarding travel history.

During a visit to USA I had a 2 day transit at Abu-Dhabi (flight delayed due to bad weather, hotel stay arranged by airline). Unfortunately I missed to mention it during filling out my travel history. I have marked the whole duration between the day I left the home country and the day I returned as a travel to USA. Issue is, my passport has a seal for crossing the immigration at Abu-Dhabi. So I guess the first 2 days of my travel is at Abu-Dhabi and the rest belongs to USA.

Is there any way to send a email to CIC regarding the issue so that it does not count as misrepresentation? Does anyone know of any experience/ issues regarding mistakes in travel history and subsequent correction?

Thank you for your time.
Don’t panic it’s just best guess scenario...
You can either raise a cse through a webform or simply just ignore it

Reactions: quazifarhan

Riya Rai

Aug 25, 2018
Delhi, India
Category........

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
After filling the application if you want to update anything related to your application, you
can update through IRCC Web form. Please find below link for your reference.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&wbdisable=true
Hi there, thanks for the link, but it seems that you need to get to the link via your own profile since Type of application/enquiry field has a dropdown list where you are supposed to select applicant's name. Can you kindly point out how to navigate to the form after logging in to myCIC account.