+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresntation case please help

Pvi

Aug 8, 2017
Hey My name is Pawan I applied my visa On 12th MARCH FOR MAY intake in 2017 last year And i don't know my agent use the Fake Document And i Could not know about all this and When i Msg to Canda immigration they give me the letter of procedural fairness I was shocked to see for the sake of money we had not reply that letter But in december i got a rejction Due to misrepresntation i was ban for 5 year how can i solve this Problam and remove the ban i have my all Documents that are Orignal but i don't knw what hee use Please Help mee how can i solve this

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey My name is Pawan I applied my visa On 12th MARCH FOR MAY intake in 2017 last year And i don't know my agent use the Fake Document And i Could not know about all this and When i Msg to Canda immigration they give me the letter of procedural fairness I was shocked to see for the sake of money we had not reply that letter But in december i got a rejction Due to misrepresntation i was ban for 5 year how can i solve this Problam and remove the ban i have my all Documents that are Orignal but i don't knw what hee use Please Help mee how can i solve this
Unless IRCC made a legal mistake and no fake document was ever submitted, there is nothing that you can do. If your agent submits fake documents on your application, you are held responsible for the misrepresentation.

Reactions: scylla

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Unfortunately, you cannot remove the ban. Any visa application you make to IRCC will be refused until the 5 years is over.

Going forward, you would also need to declare this 5-year ban when you apply for visas to any country for the rest of your life

Pvi

Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately, you cannot remove the ban. Any visa application you make to IRCC will be refused until the 5 years is over.

Going forward, you would also need to declare this 5-year ban when you apply for visas to any country for the rest of your life
If i show this rejection when i am apply for australia then australia will also rejected my visaa than on this basis .. what will i doo a immigration lawyer help me in this or not?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
If i show this rejection when i am apply for australia then australia will also rejected my visaa than on this basis .. what will i doo a immigration lawyer help me in this or not?
Yes, misrepresentation and a ban in Canada will possibly cause any other country to reject you, as you would have reduced credibility.

No, I don't think that an immigration lawyer can make this go away.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If i show this rejection when i am apply for australia then australia will also rejected my visaa than on this basis ..
Unfortunately, it's a terrible situation to be in especially when you're just starting out in life.

You must declare this 5-years' misrepresentation ban when you apply for a visa to Australia. It will most result in a visa refusal.

Your best bet is to make the most and the best of the education options you have in your home country.... wait out the 5-year ban.... find employment in your home country.... and then apply for a visit visa to another country/PR because by then your circumstances would have changed considerably.

what will i doo a immigration lawyer help me in this or not?
You will only lose your money if an immigration lawyer says s/he can help to overturn this ban

Pvi

Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately, it's a terrible situation to be in especially when you're just starting out in life.

You must declare this 5-years' misrepresentation ban when you apply for a visa to Australia. It will most result in a visa refusal.

Your best bet is to make the most and the best of the education options you have in your home country.... wait out the 5-year ban.... find employment in your home country.... and then apply for a visit visa to another country/PR because by then your circumstances would have changed considerably.

You will only lose your money if an immigration lawyer says s/he can help to overturn this ban
Sir if we can't show the rejection To australia when apply for it then What will happen they They Take the information from Canada about this or not

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir if we can't show the rejection To australia when apply for it then What will happen they They Take the information from Canada about this or not
Yes - you should expect Australia will find out about the refusal from Canada - then you'll be refused and may receive a ban from Australia as well. You must declare the refusal when you submit your application to Australia.

Reactions: Bryanna

Pvi

Aug 8, 2017

Is there any chance to overturn the ban Because M not aware about this Misrepresntation i have my orignal documents Or my uncle live in canada may i call him for hire a lawyer what i do i am trouble because i can't live here i want to make my future is there any way to solve this

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Is there any chance to overturn the ban Because M not aware about this Misrepresntation i have my orignal documents Or my uncle live in canada may i call him for hire a lawyer what i do i am trouble because i can't live here i want to make my future is there any way to solve this
No. Your application, your responsibility.
A false document was submitted on your application. Can you prove that you did not authorize this?

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-40.html

40 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

• (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
As already said several times, no, the ban will not be overturned. You were 100% responsible for the app submitted. IRCC does not accept the "my agent did it" excuse.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
may i call him for hire a lawyer what i do i am trouble
You had two opportunities to address the misrepresentation. The first was the procedural fairness letter you recieved that gave you 30 days to explain your situation to IRCC. You chose to ignore that letter. Your second opportunity was to file for judicial review (although it would probably be pointless other than increasing some lawyers bottom line) within 60 days of notification of your ban. That window of opportunity is also closed now. You have no legal recourse anymore and must wait out the ban. As stated numerous times, your only option now is to wait out the 5 years, and hope for the best then.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Ohk Sir but how can i know about the ban date ?
It is 5 years from the rejection letter that you have received in December 2017. So, assume until December 2022.

Eziel

Jun 19, 2018
Hello Sir,please help me..I am in-home care provider and I had a misrepresentation case..When I filed my application before I came here in Canada I put my marital status that I'm single but I am married..the reason Why Is before I filed my application we( my husband and i) is no longer communication and no longer living together..3 months after we got married we work abriad in different country..after 3months working abroad we're no longer communication and i found out that he is living with another girl in the country were he work..and i decided not to communicate to him anymore...pls help me what yo do before i apply for permanent residence ....thank u so much and GODBLESS