Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Many of the people here are not registered inculding me as well. The thing is with his case like he is not sure if he’s agent made a mistake or ircc was suspicious with his transcript. So it’s confusing as hell.
Not pointing a finger at you personally, BUT the thing with non-registered agent is, they have no skin in the game. If they screw-up, they can restart business under a different name. This makes weeding out few wrong doers very hard.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
They can cancel counterfoil anytime provided there is misrepresentation. They can even detect it at the Point of Entry and refused you entry to Canada. So dont have confidence once visa is issued then there'll be no action to be taken after. You need to focus in getting the notes or go through JR,
True, it can happen anytime. Even after you have stayed with that visa in Canada.

Miss85

Jul 24, 2021
Hello guys .
I am student from india . I am facing some unusual problem with the ircc. I applied student visa on nov 2021 andby feb 2022 i got my ppr . Then after on march 2022 i got my passport stamped . I was about to fly in march and i got message on my gckey stating that your college transcript verified fradulant . And we advise you not to travel and we canceled your authorisation to study in canada . They gave me 10 days to reply. I asked my college about this and they seems unaware of such verification from ircc to them . I asked multiple lawyers about this and no one believed this could happen after getting visa . I then apostile my docs from MEA india and submitted declaration form from college to ircc . Now Bigger problem is that i am studying online from past 3 months . What are my chances to getting visa again.Because my 2nd semester is offline and college wont return my fees after april 2022 . How much time this process can take ? Also I am afraid of getting ban from canada after studying and getting visa . And i only find one higher authority MEA india to verify my document . So can i rely on that?
Hi.....can i talk to you....my friend is facing the same issue....

Miss85

Jul 24, 2021
Yes we can and a quick update i got banned for five years . There is lil to nothing i can to about it .
Oh shit....can i get your insta id or contact number?? My friend and i are in a similar situation..my file is in embassy