App. Filed.......
14-05-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
15-07-2019
Med's Done....
17-07-2019
Okay thats good to know that there is nuthing in gcms notes.
In gcms notes there is one check... schedule A background: reviewed or not reviewed ... I hope its reviewed which might mean that things are okay.
As soon as I get any update I will inform u as well.

How much time it took for you to receive gcms notes ?

Thanks
Hi! How are you?I received DM and PPR recently, I wanted to let you know. Apparently there was no issue about the incident that I had. Any news on your side?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,

USA visa refused once and then i have reapplied twice and i got approved.

Then, i have not disclosed my visa refusal on my refugees claim. Again while extending my work permit i have not disclosed it.

Now im applying my PR and im disclosing it . So, shoud i be concerned ? What is your opinion.

Thanks
At least you're disclosing it now.

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
guys i am in same boat.
my schengen tourist visa was refused and it was not disclosed by my agent during my study permit application and then i just followed that bys anweing no every time (study permit extension,work permit) and now in cec too.
i submitted on 4th of sep 2021 please tell me what should i do?
how to raise a web form and also what explanation you guys gave n that please reply

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
guys i am in same boat.
my schengen tourist visa was refused and it was not disclosed by my agent during my study permit application and then i just followed that bys anweing no every time (study permit extension,work permit) and now in cec too.
i submitted on 4th of sep 2021 please tell me what should i do?
how to raise a web form and also what explanation you guys gave n that please reply
Just raise webform and attach new form mentioning correct details. You should be okay.

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
Just one line that I misunderstood the question that's why selected wrong answer.
In form there is a comment section if answer is yes just explain in that comment box.

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
Just one line that I misunderstood the question that's why selected wrong answer.
In form there is a comment section if answer is yes just explain in that comment box.
that means no need to give explanation for the previous NO's in my study permit and work permit. we just have to talkk about pr aplication.