+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISREPRESENTATION

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
I am in same shoes as you. I had applied for Work permit multiple times as a dependent and never mentioned about my experience. Hope you have got some more information on this. Can you shed some light here please.
Hi. No I don't really have any updates because I did not apply yet for my extension of Work Permit. Next time I just gonna show all the jobs I had during my lifetime.
Why you did not show your experience? Or you showed only the last 3 past jobs like me and did not realize to add the additional sheet of application with the rest?

CAD dream

Oct 2, 2017
was on a dependent visa , so didn't realize will impact me if I dont provide all the details. I am going to submit with all my tax returns from back home, pay silps .and other available evidences. Fingers crossed on what happens. :)
thanks for your reply

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
was on a dependent visa , so didn't realize will impact me if I dont provide all the details. I am going to submit with all my tax returns from back home, pay silps .and other available evidences. Fingers crossed on what happens. :)
thanks for your reply
Are you going to apply for Express Entry as a main applicant now?

Orjetazh

Oct 16, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello everyone.
I have received an email from cic with suspicion of misrepresenting my work experience.
They (canadian representative) have been in the workplace but the head of human resources hasnt confirmed my job there. Moreover the head of HR now was fired for not being responsible in his job. They have asked employers but none of the knew me because i have left the job years ago.
I have send now social insurance only for 6 months because my company hasn't paid all social insurance. (This documents I havent send in the begining as I thought I would get point from my family business). I have taken a bank statement and i have the payment of my salary for 14 months. Then I went to my work place and I took reference from both the owners of company. I have send also some newspaper where my name was in the employers corner as vice editor in chief. For that period i have been paid more than the payments in bank account. The most part of the money we took in cash as it was usual in my country. So my payment in bank account is not relevant to my position.
Also with another job I was climing points I was not payed by bank nor the company has paid insurance for me. The only evidence I have worked there are the balance sheets complied by me, which I send them certified by ministry. This was only part time job 2 hours per day. In the same time I was self employed at my family business. In my business I have paid regulary all my social insurance for more than 8 years but as it seems they havent taken into account.
Do you think they will issue the visa in this situation?
Any one got visa after suspicion for misrepresentation?
Any response will be appreciated.

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
So you got a reference letter and they still think it's fake? Was it related to your other jobs, I mean similar Category or NOC? Was the duration of that job long? Can you provide payslips or bank statements? Was it the job that got you those extra points? Why didn't you think it was necessary? Did they contact your former employer? Is it a big or small company?

I'm asking because I will be facing a similar situation in the near future. But in my case a paid internship! Also other internships I never mentioned.
Does anyone knows how the Batman_is_Real situation ended? I tried to contact him but no success.
I have the similar situation. I applied for WP and got it but did not state 2 jobs in my application because I did not know that I need to add one more sheet and tell to cic all my jobs. I just filled the form and stated my 3 most recent jobs in the space provided in application. Now I worry they gonna charge me with misrepresentation because I did not show my 2 full time jobs in the past.

Anyone here to know what shall I do in my situation?
I claimed points for it. Since it was done during my studies, which I mentioned in my education history, I believer, it would not considered as a fake job. I submitted letters for my department head and supervisor.
Guys, I am in the same boat. Can you please share your experience. I didn't mention my job during my study permit, however, I have a reference letter and appointment letter from my employer. Would that raise a red flag?

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
I am in same shoes as you. I had applied for Work permit multiple times as a dependent and never mentioned about my experience. Hope you have got some more information on this. Can you shed some light here please.[/QUOT

How was your experience? I am having the same problem :( did CIC create any issues ?

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Guys, I am in the same boat. Can you please share your experience. I didn't mention my job during my study permit, however, I have a reference letter and appointment letter from my employer. Would that raise a red flag?
It is ok... There is no problem I got pr without problems

chandreshjiyani

Sep 20, 2016
Hi, I didn't mention one of my experience during study permit and work permit but I claimed points for that same experience under express entry. Fortunately, I got ppr on dec 12. I just submitted experience letter and indian tax paper.
I had work experience not mentioned in the study/work permit and got ppr. Cic didn't ask for additional documents. I just submitted a work reference letter.

Worst case scenario they will ask for additional documents like paystubs, bank statements or other evidence. Just incase have them ready
Hello guys could you please elaborate this topics
As i am in same boat
I did not mention my foreign work experience which was gained while studying in my study permit and work permit application and now it give me large sum of points in CEC

Can i use that experience though it was while studying?

Foreign work experience while studying can be considered in CEC?

I have reference letter of employment and pay slips are they enough documents to prove my experience?

Ch patel

Dec 31, 2018
Well all you have to be is very polite and explain the situation. Im telling you this with an experience. Nothing will happen just get all the documents you have and write a satisfying letter with the proofs. You wont go wrong and make sure you tell them the truth. Good luck
Had you passed through this thing?

Ch patel

Dec 31, 2018
I claimed points for it. Since it was done during my studies, which I mentioned in my education history, I believer, it would not considered as a fake job. I submitted letters for my department head had you applied under CEC or FSW
Can i claim points for Foreign work experiience gained while full time study in CEC?

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I claimed a point for a foreign work experience which is legit.

However previously when I applied for study permit and work permit I haven't mentioned that job before and now VO is saying I claimed points for fake job. What should I do now?? How do I respond to this??

Only reason I never mentioned that job before is because I didn't think it was necessary and never had any documents for that job.
Brother please reply me on jass987643@gmail.com send email

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
So you got a reference letter and they still think it's fake? Was it related to your other jobs, I mean similar Category or NOC? Was the duration of that job long? Can you provide payslips or bank statements? Was it the job that got you those extra points? Why didn't you think it was necessary? Did they contact your former employer? Is it a big or small company?

I'm asking because I will be facing a similar situation in the near future. But in my case a paid internship! Also other internships I never mentioned.
Dear please reply me on jass987643@gmail.com

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
A lot of you are missing the issue.

Batmanforreal previously applied to CIC for student and work visas. In those applications he didn't list one job. CIC will have a record of previous information submitted.

Now he has applied for PR and mentioned this job. As far as CIC are concerned he has never mentioned this before. They think he made up this position for PR just to get points. After all, why did he not mention it in the past but mention it now?

If the job is 100% real then all he can do is say sorry for concealing it in the past and provide A LOT of evidence.
Dear same here my problem
I want to ask you please help me what should I do

I have applied for work permit for Canada 7 months ago through a lawyer who was already in Canada i was in my home country . I am here as carpenter i have done 1 year diploma in carpenter field and genuine 4 years experience . Fortunately i got work visa. I have done graduation through distance education from my home country India. Unfortunately it didn't mentioned at the time of previous work permit application. Now I am planning to apply for permanent resident.

I got visa on behalf of carpenter diploma and experience . During full time experience i have done graduation through distance education. It was not requirement of graduation.

Can i mention graduation now for permanent resident application ?

It may be misrepresentation or not ?

Please reply dears please