+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation on the basis of previous visitor visa!!! Help

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi Sbali,

Thank you so much for the reply. I am not using these short term work to claim points. In your opinion, as long as I write correct info in EE personal history, I will be fine right? Or should I inform IRCC now, and try to get it changed before I submit my PR application?

I don't know how important work history is to visitor visa. I am worried about information inconsistency or potential misrepresentation.
One option is not to mention it in EE.

But then what will you mention for that period?

Unlikely but what if some crazy visa officer digs into your social media?
On the other hand i don't think mentioning it in personal history is going to create any issues, no one is going to match your personal history with work history in visitors visa application.

So maybe you have a ""Toss a coin" situation ☺

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
One option is not to mention it in EE.

But then what will you mention for that period?

Unlikely but what if some crazy visa officer digs into your social media?
On the other hand i don't think mentioning it in personal history is going to create any issues, no one is going to match your personal history with work history in visitors visa application.

So maybe you have a ""Toss a coin" situation ☺
Toss a coin indeed lol. It is a tough decision.

Thanks for your clear insight. I think I will put it in my personal history. Do you think they will cross verify with my previous applications?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Toss a coin indeed lol. It is a tough decision.

Thanks for your clear insight. I think I will put it in my personal history. Do you think they will cross verify with my previous applications?
Even if they check previous applications it will not matter, these things are normal

Chinna1906

Apr 14, 2024
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask you all a question!
My Husbands agent have added a fake degree certificate for his visitor visa applications to his cousin two years ago! It got rejected for a different reason that the officer not satisfied he will be leaving canada!

However we are married 4 months back and I got the ITA now with non accompanying spouse, i knew the fake degree is a misinterpretation and I don’t want to continue with that in my application now…
so I want to go clean with my application..
To brief my husband is not accompanying with me as of now and he have a discontinued degree in btech for which agent have uploaded a wrong degree and is working in India now! (FYI I have not claimed any point from him.. as he is not accompanying)

but I’m afraid that the ircc might have the information of the education fake degree he provided in his previous visitor visa refusal! What do you think is the best way to do?
I don’t know but will this impact my file ?? Could you please advise!