+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation Due to not disclosing previous visa refusal of UK

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
Please help me out by letting me know whether I will become a victim of 5 year ban due to misrepresentation.
MY AOR date 28th October 2020
CSE Date 26th November 2020 via webform.
Medical Passed 4th Dec 2020.

While submitting my AOR mistakenly I clicked NO with regard to the question of previous visa refusal of other countries.
Later on while helping out another guy from my country i rectified this mistake and immediately raised a webform to let IRCC know about my mistake. I attached a declaration letter that mistake was made unintentionally and New Schedule A 5669 was uploaded where i marked YES and provided the reason of refusal and i signed on the form as per my passport signature.

Will the information will be updated as per my new declaration?
My query is whether i will be safe from 5 year ban as i declared the mistake before they caught me?
Has anyone did exactly same and got PR afterwards?
Will I get webfrom acknowledgement regarding that change? Still now today 6th december i yet to get an acknowledgement for my webform.

Please help me out posting your experiences.

Thanks

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I'm not an expert on the matter by any means but I "guess" you don't have to be worried as you corrected yourself before they catch it and revert back to you. This way it reflects that you did not purposefully lie with bad faith.

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
I'm not an expert on the matter by any means but I "guess" you don't have to be worried as you corrected yourself before they catch it and revert back to you. This way it reflects that you did not purposefully lie with bad faith.
Do you have any idea whether they response or not in such webforms as i yet to get an acknowledgement from them. Should I call them to know whether they got my CSE or not? Suggest

taknev

Dec 9, 2019
Hey,
Please help me out by letting me know whether I will become a victim of 5 year ban due to misrepresentation.

While submitting my AOR mistakenly I clicked NO with regard to the question of previous visa refusal of other countries.
Later on while helping out another guy from my country i rectified this mistake and immediately raised a webform to let IRCC know about my mistake. I attached a declaration letter that mistake was made unintentionally and New Schedule A 5669 was uploaded where i marked YES and provided the reason of refusal and i signed on the form as per my passport signature.

My query is whether i will be safe from 5 year ban as i declared the mistake before they caught me?
Will I get webfrom acknowledgement regarding that change? Still now today 6th december i yet to get an acknowledgement for my webform.

Thanks
Any updates on this? here's the backstory: My US student visa was denied back in 2017 but I got it the second time. While applying for my study permit extension, I must have not read the questions properly so I mentioned "No" on both 2b and 2c. However my study permit extension was approved even with answering them as No. Now I have already applied for PGWP so I chose "Yes" to both 2b and 2c. Am I in trouble?

prabhsingkh

May 21, 2021

Thanks
How did it go bro?

Seastar

Feb 6, 2023
Hey,

Any updates on this? here's the backstory: My US student visa was denied back in 2017 but I got it the second time. While applying for my study permit extension, I must have not read the questions properly so I mentioned "No" on both 2b and 2c. However my study permit extension was approved even with answering them as No. Now I have already applied for PGWP so I chose "Yes" to both 2b and 2c. Am I in trouble?
Hi,
Did you get your PGWP without any trouble? Would you please give me an update? Thanks