+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation complaint

Neonn

Oct 26, 2018
I have had a thing recently from one of my friend.

Someone complained about a guy to cic that he had misrepresented about previous travel and the passport.

This person had spent 5 years in australia. And went back to his home country and applied for a new passport. And came to Canada as a student 2012. Now he has Canada PR.
Also showed that 5 years that he spent in australia as (fake)work experience from his country.

What would be the possible outcome from cic. it has been a 3 weeks after the complaint

Kukka

Oct 26, 2018
Looks like this guy will be in deep trouble
1) he didn’t disclose his previous travel
2) he passport info was not true if (he didn’t mention his previous passport details )
3) he showed fake work experience
4) he must have submitted 3 visa applications by now. Study visa, work visa, and pr. (If I’m not wrong he must have lied on all of them. )
Cic might not give him time for explication. if they find everything was true. Right way he will be banned if I’m not wrong.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have had a thing recently from one of my friend.

Someone complained about a guy to cic that he had misrepresented about previous travel and the passport.

This person had spent 5 years in australia. And went back to his home country and applied for a new passport. And came to Canada as a student 2012. Now he has Canada PR.
Also showed that 5 years that he spent in australia as (fake)work experience from his country.

What would be the possible outcome from cic. it has been a 3 weeks after the complaint
They may or may not investigate the complaint; regardless, they will not inform you of the result.