canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The website is very genuine.
Even i already told in interview that this is date when this website made .

It seems officer had some issue with my representation even he abuse them in interview
Anyway thanxs for sharing your experience
You created the website because the consultant told you it would help your app. You took a letter that your father only wrote to try to get you an Australian visa and altered it to make your Canadian app stronger. This is misrepresentation.

I doubt anyone was abused. What representation or interview?

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
You created the website because the consultant told you it would help your app. You took a letter that your father only wrote to try to get you an Australian visa and altered it to make your Canadian app stronger. This is misrepresentation.

I doubt anyone was abused. What representation or interview?

That letter was also issued in 2014 befpre I started working officially .
On that letter it doesn’t mentioned that it is only for Australian visa.

I don’t know whome interviewer abuse ..
If i try to speak he stopped me and put next question.
I felt like i was terrorist...the way he spoke with me.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So, you and 2 other people got a letter of employment from a farm (not necessarily a company) that’s owned by your father before you actually worked for the company in 2014 to gain an Australian study visa and you submitted the same letter to IRCC? Is this the same father (family) that’s already living in Canada? What other family is in Canada?

Reactions: andy.keeling

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
So, you and 2 other people got a letter of employment from a farm (not necessarily a company) that’s owned by your father before you actually worked for the company in 2014 to gain an Australian study visa and you submitted the same letter to IRCC? Is this the same father (family) that’s already living in Canada? What other family is in Canada?
Other two have their own farm ..we know each other because we three had name in lmia job offer from same employer .
3 farm supervisor requirement in canada

And my family went to canada this year
.infact now i am the owner of my land
As it is traditional in our state my father got land from my grandfather. Now my father gave to me. As it is i will give to my next generation ..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Other two have their own farm ..we know each other because we three had name in lmia job offer from same employer .
3 farm supervisor requirement in canada

And my family went to canada this year
.infact now i am the owner of my land
As it is traditional in our state my father got land from my grandfather. Now my father gave to me. As it is i will give to my next generation ..
Hang on... You got a job offer and/or LMIA for "farm supervisor" from an "employer" in Canada?
You do know that those jobs are almost always fake/scams?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
How common man trust these representatives..even they are ircc members ..
My sister was a IRB judge. They think of the law only; not personalities. If that letter was legit you wouldn't be sitting at home whining. You are too blame: no question. You won't get any points around here for slagging Canadian judges. If you had done it right you wouldn't be in the situation you are.

"
"It hurts my dignity
Everything is changed..due to this i cant even go any other country..
Bad time"

YOU HURT YOUR OWN DIGNITY. LETS NOT FOOL OURSELVES THAT SCAMMING THE SYSTEM
WAS A CRIMINAL ACT. YOU KNOW WHAT; YOU GOT NAILED!!!

Last edited:

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Yes you are right but in india it’s different suitation .we people don’t know anything about immigration policies..
Even my representative signed before I submitted my file .at last they made change themselves and submit by themselves
In western countries its easy to collect all docs
All the things are genuine and online
In india its very different scenario..
Its very hard process in india collecting legal docs without paying extra money to save time.
But its okay
I know its my mistake i had to check before submitted
It was you resonsibility to make sure you knew about immigration. If your going around signing things when you don't know what is what it is JUST DUMB. It is not because your Indian. My Doctor and Dentist are both Indian. I bet they were resonsible enough to have it together; COME ON MAN!!!

mikki87

Apr 2, 2015
As i also got bann now bann period is going to over
I want to reapply what steo should i follow plz help..
Got bann that i misrepresented my qualification.

Plz suggest me.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
As i also got bann now bann period is going to over
I want to reapply what steo should i follow plz help..
Got bann that i misrepresented my qualification.

Plz suggest me.
Don't misrepresent this time and provide genuine qualification documents. Your application will anyways go under tight scrutiny because of previous ban,