VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We were 3 candidates who had job offer ..from one employer
We 3 receive same letter on same day
With same mistake because of our representative
But still embassy didn’t use their brain who’s wrong there
It's not the embassy's responsibility to figure out who made the error - they hold the applicant responsible regardless of who completed the application.

As the applicant, it's your responsibility to ensure everything is accurate & complete. By signing the application, you stated that all documents were accurate/complete. If there are any errors in the application, you are held responsible by IRCC. You should have reviewed the application thoroughly before you consultant submitted it.

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
It's not the embassy's responsibility to figure out who made the error - they hold the applicant responsible regardless of who completed the application.

As the applicant, it's your responsibility to ensure everything is accurate & complete. By signing the application, you stated that all documents were accurate/complete. If there are any errors in the application, you are held responsible by IRCC. You should have reviewed the application thoroughly before you consultant submitted it.
Yes you are right but in india it’s different suitation .we people don’t know anything about immigration policies..
Even my representative signed before I submitted my file .at last they made change themselves and submit by themselves
In western countries its easy to collect all docs
All the things are genuine and online
In india its very different scenario..
Its very hard process in india collecting legal docs without paying extra money to save time.
But its okay
I know its my mistake i had to check before submitted

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Yes you are right but in india it’s different suitation .we people don’t know anything about immigration policies..
Even my representative signed before I submitted my file .at last they made change themselves and submit by themselves
In western countries its easy to collect all docs
All the things are genuine and online
In india its very different scenario..
Its very hard process in india collecting legal docs without paying extra money to save time.
But its okay
I know its my mistake i had to check before submitted
They would have given you a chance to respond to the error before banning you. Your representative would have got it. Are you saying your representative changed the documents after you signed it and submitted a false job offer? How would Canada be able to tell that it was an honest mistake, vs you saying it was just an honest mistake because you got caught? There's no way to tell the difference so that is why such "mistakes" get 5 year ban.

Secondly you said your whole family is in Canada, you could have used a Canadian rep to fill out your application online. Your Canadian family could have helped arrange that. That's what we did with my in laws super visa, they went to an internet place in India and scanned documents to the agent in Canada.

I wish you best of luck, but I do not think you will be able to come to Canada for 5 years, either with a girlfriend or pregnant wife.

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
They would have given you a chance to respond to the error before banning you. Your representative would have got it. Are you saying your representative changed the documents after you signed it and submitted a false job offer? How would Canada be able to tell that it was an honest mistake, vs you saying it was just an honest mistake because you got caught? There's no way to tell the difference so that is why such "mistakes" get 5 year ban.

Secondly you said your whole family is in Canada, you could have used a Canadian rep to fill out your application online. Your Canadian family could have helped arrange that. That's what we did with my in laws super visa, they went to an internet place in India and scanned documents to the agent in Canada.

I wish you best of luck, but I do not think you will be able to come to Canada for 5 years, either with a girlfriend or pregnant wife.
Anyway thanxs for information
But that last line you written that hurts..

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Anyway thanxs for information
But that last line you written that hurts..
Im sorry but I think that's whats going to happen. If it was an honest mistake then I hope I am wrong, if you somehow knew about it then the ban is fair.
Didn't your representative reply to the procedural fairness letter?

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
Im sorry but I think that's whats going to happen. If it was an honest mistake then I hope I am wrong, if you somehow knew about it then the ban is fair.
Didn't your representative reply to the procedural fairness letter?
It was very honest mistake.actually i am not considered it mistake.
I submit my docs to representative it was around 100 papers
And my employer letter (joining letter) written in punjabi language with simple words
And my employer is my father (running agriculture business)
Representative told me you shud make website for your agriculture business.Otherwise you will get refusal which they got in some cases coz of no website .as they told me.
So i made website and that employer letter they return me and told me write on letter head paper with website mentioned and jobs and duties
I translate my old letter As it as plus mentioned job and duties and also website mentioned on uper
And officer in interview told me this website made in 2018 july and your employer letter is 2014
I told them in that interview that this is translation . And gave me letter
Same happened with other two .

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
And my employer letter (joining letter) written in punjabi language with simple words
Representative told me you shud make website for your agriculture business.Otherwise you will get refusal which they got in some cases coz of no website .as they told me.
So i made website and that employer letter they return me and told me write on letter head paper with website mentioned and jobs and duties
I translate my old letter As it as plus mentioned job and duties and also website mentioned on uper
And officer in interview told me this website made in 2018 july and your employer letter is 2014
what were you applying for?
Also are you really employed by your father? in most cases in Punjab you just work on your ancestral land and there isn't a separate monthly wage given out, finances are shared within the family. was there even an original contract or job letter or was it just prepared for the sake of this application?

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
what were you applying for?
Also are you really employed by your father? in most cases in Punjab you just work on your ancestral land and there isn't a separate monthly wage given out, finances are shared within the family. was there even an original contract or job letter or was it just prepared for the sake of this application?
I applied for work permit as farm supervisor.
I used to work on my father farms
Even when i studied in college.on holidays and it was my responsibility to take care of crops ..its very common in punjab .people used to work in their father’s farm .even while they study. After my study it’s whole depend on me .
And that employer letter was made in 2014 when i want to apply for study visa to Australia. But somehow due to family problems i dont Apply and used to work in my farms...that time that letter made..
otherwise no father issue joining letter for their son even not a single peice of paper
So i submit that letter when embassy asked to prove my representative told them this letter where they translate. I used to make Snapchat while working in farm ..2014,15,16,17 all videos i have with date and time
But still anyway if i get a chance after 5 years to go canada
i will definitely appeal it again
Its not about visa .its about truth..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I applied for work permit as farm supervisor.
I used to work on my father farms
Even when i studied in college.on holidays and it was my responsibility to take care of crops ..its very common in punjab .people used to work in their father’s farm .even while they study. After my study it’s whole depend on me .
And that employer letter was made in 2014 when i want to apply for study visa to Australia. But somehow due to family problems i dont Apply and used to work in my farms...that time that letter made..
otherwise no father issue joining letter for their son even not a single peice of paper
So i submit that letter when embassy asked to prove my representative told them this letter where they translate. I used to make Snapchat while working in farm ..2014,15,16,17 all videos i have with date and time
But still anyway if i get a chance after 5 years to go canada
i will definitely appeal it again
Its not about visa .its about truth..
It seems like you basically created a fake website for this farm for immigration purposes and then you altered a letter your dad wrote in 2014 to make your case look stronger, a letter that was originally issued solely to make your Australian app look stronger.

Reactions: canuck78 and zardoz

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
It seems like you basically created a fake website for this farm for immigration purposes and then you altered a letter your dad wrote in 2014 to make your case look stronger, a letter that was originally issued solely to make your Australian app look stronger.
The website is very genuine.
Even i already told in interview that this is date when this website made .

It seems officer had some issue with my representation even he abuse them in interview
Anyway thanxs for sharing your experience

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The website is very genuine.
Even i already told in interview that this is date when this website made .

It seems officer had some issue with my representation even he abuse them in interview
Anyway thanxs for sharing your experience
It’s not genuine. It was created purely for your visa request not to do any resulted to the business. You also neglected to realize that Australia and Canada share information. You’ll have to spend time with your wife outside of Canada for 5 years unfortunately.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would point out that a consultant is not necessary to fill out these forms. Many people fill out these forms on their own and get accepted. The industry tells you that you can’t do it on your own.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It’s not genuine. It was created purely for your visa request not to do any resulted to the business. You also neglected to realize that Australia and Canada share information. You’ll have to spend time with your wife outside of Canada for 5 years unfortunately.
Agreed. The OP seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to actually make the application worse, by inventing supporting evidence.
The "misrepresentation" accusations appear to be reasonable under the circumstances.

raj47d

Mar 8, 2017
Agreed. The OP seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to actually make the application worse, by inventing supporting evidence.
The "misrepresentation" accusations appear to be reasonable under the circumstances.
Website should generate at any time ..
I told exact date in interview when its was made ...