+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation and inadmissible

Aze04085891

Sep 26, 2019
Hello sir.i recently got a refusal of my visitvisa for Canada due to misrepresentation n also get inadmissible letter for 5 years as i mistakenly did not tell about visa refusal for another country as i didn't read that question properly as i was in hurry n i also give them explanation.can u please tell me what i have to do now.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello sir.i recently got a refusal of my visitvisa for Canada due to misrepresentation n also get inadmissible letter for 5 years as i mistakenly did not tell about visa refusal for another country as i didn't read that question properly as i was in hurry n i also give them explanation.can u please tell me what i have to do now.
There is nothing to do, you have to wait out the five years

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Is there anything i can appeal because in that its written u can reapply if u think u can
It is standard wording in all letters to say you can reapply. You are banned. There is no appeal and any applications during the 5 years will be automatically refused.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there anything i can appeal because in that its written u can reapply if u think u can
If you want to appeal, you will need to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada. However there's no point appealing in your case. You were correctly refused and given the misrepresentation ban since you failed to declare a refusal. It only makes sense to appeal if IRCC was wrong about your misrepresentation.

As others have said, the language that says you can reapply is standard language. It does not apply to you. If you reapply - you will be refused since you are banned.

You need to forget about coming to Canada for five years.

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
I have applied for my mother super visa but due there was a genuine mistake when filling out the form. Instead of choosing Yes I ticked on No when asked if she was rejected visa before. However, our intentions were never to hide it as we have clearly mentioned in the Purpose of Entry letter that she had applied for Tourist Vusa twice and was rejected. It was simply a mistake while filling out the Application form.
I received the letter from IRCC that if found guilty there would be a 5 year ban.
I am guilty in filling out the form incorrectly but it was just a mistake I was not trying to hide anything.
I have explained it to them via email. Waiting for the response.
Is it highly likely that they will issue a ban on her?