28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear all,
Please help me with my misrepresentation in regards to my adopted daughter.
Me and my wife been nominated By Sinp and work in Canada for 2 years.
We declare our daughter as dependent unfortunately we don't have any supporting document for her adoption.
Here in the Philippines u can register a child to your name if you had the baby since birth. We have all the documents that she was in our name. Unfortunately the cicc send us a later stating that we had a misrepresentation and had a 5 yrs ban.
My question
is there any chance that we can still apply for trp again since we are sinp nominated.

We didn't received any deportation or removal letter but we decide to go back to our country of origin and wait for the ban.
And I received the misrepresentation last 2018,as a primary applicant does it mean that my wife is also ban in entering to Canada.
Thank you and have a blessed day everyone...
Neither you nor your wife can apply for PR until the misrepresentation ban ends. When does it end?

You can certainly try applying for the TRP. The TRP does not override inadmissibility and you still will not be able to apply for PR until the misrepresentation ban ends.

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Always better to hire attroney to fight for your case. But If you think you misrepresented than you can't do much, hiring a lawyer will not help much, just waste of money. Unfortunately everyone in the application will be barred for 5 yea if proven gulty.

Reactions: Bebe15

Bebe15

Mar 24, 2018
Dear all,
Please help me with my misrepresentation in regards to my adopted daughter.
Me and my wife been nominated By Sinp and work in Canada for 2 years.
We declare our daughter as dependent unfortunately we don't have any supporting document for her adoption.
Here in the Philippines u can register a child to your name if you had the baby since birth. We have all the documents that she was in our name. Unfortunately the cicc send us a later stating that we had a misrepresentation and had a 5 yrs ban.
My question
is there any chance that we can still apply for trp again since we are sinp nominated.

We didn't received any deportation or removal letter but we decide to go back to our country of origin and wait for the ban.
And I received the misrepresentation last 2018,as a primary applicant does it mean that my wife is also ban in entering to Canada.
Thank you and have a blessed day everyone...
Neither you nor your wife can apply for PR until the misrepresentation ban ends. When does it end?

You can certainly try applying for the TRP. The TRP does not override inadmissibility and you still will not be able to apply for PR until the misrepresentation ban ends.
It will end this Sept 232023.thank you for your reply scylla it help me a lot..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do I need another employer in applying TRP?? Does my nomination in sinp still valid?
I don't understand your question. The TRP is a separate application.

Reactions: Bebe15

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
Asking a question regarding my friend
She got a 5 years banned for misrepresentation under section 40(1)(a),40(2)(a) and 40(3). She applied for MPNP family class PR visa with her family.
Is there any way if her husband will apply in express entry and get a visa for Canada? or if she got banned her spouse is also banned?

Bebe15

Mar 24, 2018
Asking a question regarding my friend
She got a 5 years banned for misrepresentation under section 40(1)(a),40(2)(a) and 40(3). She applied for MPNP family class PR visa with her family.
Is there any way if her husband will apply in express entry and get a visa for Canada? or if she got banned her spouse is also banned?
They are both banned

kminta

Feb 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013(manitoba),30-1-15(received by cic)
Doc's Request.
30-06-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP),28-5-15(EP & UCI)
IELTS Request
Alredy submitted
File Transfer...
in process from 28-05-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016 & Medical Received in ecas-12-02-16
Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
7-3-2016 DM on 8-3-16
VISA ISSUED...
5-3-16
LANDED..........
15-4-16
Jul 13, 2022
My spousal application was refused in 2017 bc of misrepresentation.im still in Canada. They did not give me any letter stating that I have been banned.i have submitted another spousal h and c application and i also have h abd c application in process. I think if you are ban for 5years you can apply for h and c considerations
You got your decision ?

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Please help!

I applied on 10 March 2023 for work permit LMIA-exempt and my employer paid for compliance fee and gave me offer of employment number to input in my application.

With this, it made me think that I am exempt from paying fees for WP processing and biometrics. Hence, I chose “I am exempt in paying fees” when I submitted my application. The attachment i placed in Proof of Fee Exempt was the email from IRCC with my Offer of Employment Number sent to me by my employer.

After a week of not receiving BIL, I raised a webform asking why I have not received BIL. Then, IRCC responded with ADR to pay for WP and Bio fees to process my application. A slot was opened in my GCKey to upload payment entitled, “Replacement Document - Payment Receipt Required”.

Then upon reseaech and asking a few people who already applied, I came to the realisation that Exempt from paying fees, LMIA-exempt and compliance fee are completely different things. I immediately paid the fees and submitted the receipt through GCKey on the same day. In the ADR, there is no mention about providing proof of fee exempt, just paying for fees and providing receipt. After paying, I received my BIL.

However, my ADR is still in review since 21 March 2023 up to date. “We are reviewing the additional document you have provided.” This status never changed.

With the situation I’m in, will this be a ground for MISREPRESENTATION? If yes, what should I do? given that I already paid and submitted the fees.

I have completed Bio (23 March) and Medical (5 April). Eligibility (started 13 April) and BGC (started on 10 March) is in progress. I’ve been waiting for 13 weeks now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please help!

I applied on 10 March 2023 for work permit LMIA-exempt and my employer paid for compliance fee and gave me offer of employment number to input in my application.

With this, it made me think that I am exempt from paying fees for WP processing and biometrics. Hence, I chose “I am exempt in paying fees” when I submitted my application. The attachment i placed in Proof of Fee Exempt was the email from IRCC with my Offer of Employment Number sent to me by my employer.

After a week of not receiving BIL, I raised a webform asking why I have not received BIL. Then, IRCC responded with ADR to pay for WP and Bio fees to process my application. A slot was opened in my GCKey to upload payment entitled, “Replacement Document - Payment Receipt Required”.

Then upon reseaech and asking a few people who already applied, I came to the realisation that Exempt from paying fees, LMIA-exempt and compliance fee are completely different things. I immediately paid the fees and submitted the receipt through GCKey on the same day. In the ADR, there is no mention about providing proof of fee exempt, just paying for fees and providing receipt. After paying, I received my BIL.

However, my ADR is still in review since 21 March 2023 up to date. “We are reviewing the additional document you have provided.” This status never changed.

With the situation I’m in, will this be a ground for MISREPRESENTATION? If yes, what should I do? given that I already paid and submitted the fees.

I have completed Bio (23 March) and Medical (5 April). Eligibility (started 13 April) and BGC (started on 10 March) is in progress. I’ve been waiting for 13 weeks now.
No, this shouldn't be misrepresentation. It's just a fee error.

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
It will end this Sept 232023.thank you for your reply scylla it help me a lot..
If the child was legally adopted, why don't you have those documents? As a fact we cannot claim anything that cannot be proved especially when it comes to international immigration. It is always good to tell the truth than facing hefty penalties of this nature after being flagged as "misrepresentation"

notRainier

Dec 11, 2023
Hi all, I am sharing my details to ask for your opinions and suggestions

1) Applied for SP & OWP last October 31, 2022 (from the Philippines)

2) We presented the following funds.
a) 1 year tuition and GIC
b) Three (3) commercial banks
c) One (1) government savings program
d) Equities and Cryptocurrencies
e) One (1) rural bank

3) It seems IRCC has limited access to Philippine Rural Banks thus we were given a procedural fairness letter last March 2023 mainly asking about the rural bank. Logically, we have enough funds sans this rural bank but were given a PFL regardless.

4) We have submitted a complete money trail (cheques & bank statements) of the rural bank last April 2023. Also, we offered to pay our second-year tuition and open another GIC if they give us an email sanctioning it.

5) Rural bank time deposit reached maturity last August 2023 and we transferred it back to one of our commercial banks. We sent IRCC all the documents regarding the change that transpired. We also reapplied (2nd lodging) with the same funds without the rural bank but the second application was probably tagged because of the existing PFL.

6) Banned for misrepresentation this December 11,2023 on the first app.

All funds are still intact. I don't know if they ever read my replies as it seems IRCC is prejudiced against rural banks and those who have them. Thank you for your replies. Suggestions would be welcome.