+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor error in Passport Name Problem ?

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Nonolos, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. Hey guys !!! Have a question,
    All of my documents have my name without E so *Naomi * but my passport has E as Naomie so it’s was written incorrectly . I would like to know if I’ll get trouble once I want to travel
    Please I need answers ASAP!!!!

Share This Page