+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor Change in work history post ITA

parneetSingh

Jan 21, 2018
Hello All,

My query is related to a minor change which i forsee could be a deterrent to my application getting processed without any errors/query.

In my work history pre-ITA, EE form stage 1, for my work experience shown from April'2014 to May'2016, i have shown my work location as Pune. I filled this because majority of my work experience during this period was in Pune only and i shifted to Bangalore in Dec'2015.

So, my personal and address history contradicts with my work history location. Should i go ahead and change location to Bangalore in my work history and provide a LOE for the same?

Need advice whether i am thinking in the right direction or is there an alternative way out?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello All,

My query is related to a minor change which i forsee could be a deterrent to my application getting processed without any errors/query.

In my work history pre-ITA, EE form stage 1, for my work experience shown from April'2014 to May'2016, i have shown my work location as Pune. I filled this because majority of my work experience during this period was in Pune only and i shifted to Bangalore in Dec'2015.

So, my personal and address history contradicts with my work history location. Should i go ahead and change location to Bangalore in my work history and provide a LOE for the same?

Need advice whether i am thinking in the right direction or is there an alternative way out?
Yes that is fine. Go ahead.

Reactions: parneetSingh