+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minister Intervention before hearing date May-05

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You kind of sound so bitter!!! They’re stressed what you do in that situation is not make them stressed again. I’m not saying she will get a positive decision or it the same case as mine… when I got my letter I was panicking and it ended up not been a big issue. So I’m just giving her my opinion at to my situation. You don’t have something nice to say to people just pass by and you don’t have to comment!!!
You are an idiot . You stated she’ll get a positive outcome . You don’t even know what you wrote , do you ?
Btw , layoff on the exclamation marks . This isn’t Junior High

“Don’t be to worried I was also in the same situation, just Know your story and know to explain all the point the minister mention in the letter. I got a positive decision afterwards. Don’t worry you will too”

• Haha
Reactions: Simba112

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You kind of sound so bitter!!! They’re stressed what you do in that situation is not make them stressed again. I’m not saying she will get a positive decision or it the same case as mine… when I got my letter I was panicking and it ended up not been a big issue. So I’m just giving her my opinion at to my situation. You don’t have something nice to say to people just pass by and you don’t have to comment!!!
Unfortunately you dont make that rule kiddo

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Thank you brother. Stay blessed

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
You are an idiot . You stated she’ll get a positive outcome . You don’t even know what you wrote , do you ?

“Don’t be to worried I was also in the same situation, just Know your story and know to explain all the point the minister mention in the letter. I got a positive decision afterwards. Don’t worry you will too”
Coming from an adult fool! Like I said … I said what I said … you don’t like it drink water and sleep

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
i think minister intervention is serious situation. you should work with lawyer for your best interest.
I’m not saying it’s not a serious situation… all I’m trying to say is if your story is true, then you should be able to write them a letter back explaining the situation. In my case, I was denied visa to Canada when I was 21 years old, but I didn’t even know my parents did an application for me at the time. Fast forward 10 years later …. During my application it asked have you ever been denied visa … and I said NO! … but when the minister intervene … he stated that I was trying to deceive the Canada immigration and when I got the letter I was so scared and i thought the worst, spoke to a lawyer and all I needed to do was explain what the situation was.
If you go back on my old message I was on the forum asking for help also. All I was trying to do was make the poster understand that it’s something that can be corrected or settled.

Reactions: Aliya_izat

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023

As for both of you adult! You need to act like the adults you think you are and stop bullying people airing out their opinion… you don’t work for the immigration and I don’t either, my opinion is my opinion. You don’t think it right? Say want you think is right without being a baby about it. You claim I’m the kid here, but you sit there and act like a freaking high school bully. I will be the bigger person and end the conversation. I pray God heals your mind and soul. As for now Bye Adults!!!