+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minister Intervention before hearing date May-05

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
My hearing is scheduled on Mat-05, yesterday I recea document of 50pages that was Minister Intervention saying that he is not approving my refugee case based on previous visitor visas application in Canada that got refused. Now i am afraid for upcoming hearing on May-05 because the Minister will not participate based on his intervention but it will be only judge. I am not sure how to convince them that i explored all the legal pathways to flee but nothing worked out and to save my life the only option was to seek asylum.

Please advise me because I’m stressed out and don’t understand what to do because I prepared myself for hearing but this thing is additional stress based on intervention.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
My hearing is scheduled on Mat-05, yesterday I recea document of 50pages that was Minister Intervention saying that he is not approving my refugee case based on previous visitor visas application in Canada that got refused. Now i am afraid for upcoming hearing on May-05 because the Minister will not participate based on his intervention but it will be only judge. I am not sure how to convince them that i explored all the legal pathways to flee but nothing worked out and to save my life the only option was to seek asylum.

Please advise me because I’m stressed out and don’t understand what to do because I prepared myself for hearing but this thing is additional stress based on intervention.
Don’t be to worried I was also in the same situation, just Know your story and know to explain all the point the minister mention in the letter. I got a positive decision afterwards. Don’t worry you will too

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Don’t be to worried I was also in the same situation, just Know your story and know to explain all the point the minister mention in the letter. I got a positive decision afterwards. Don’t worry you will too
Thank you, I really appreciate your support. Could you please share how long your hearing last? I mean how many hours? Was it virtual? Because mine is virtual

Reactions: Littlebeee

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Thank you so much for your positivity. Could you please confirm if your hearing was virtual and how many hours it lasted?
That was sarcasm..

no case is the same and the outcome will be different in any case. Just because you were lucky doesn't mean others will.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Please help me
You need to make submission and respond to the Intervention ahead of time, before the hearing. the fact that Minister chose not to attend, doesnt mean they cant change their mind and request to attend or appeal decision. Once there is intervention, member is obliged to send decision copy to Minister for review and if there'll be any intention to appeal within 15days. Stop listening to people who assume it is normal situation, you need to work with a lawyer. 50 pages is convincing case you are not geniune refugee claimant. You need to work with a lawyer.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Right . Because your situation is exactly like there’s . And will automatically get approved
You kind of sound so bitter!!! They’re stressed what you do in that situation is not make them stressed again. I’m not saying she will get a positive decision or it the same case as mine… when I got my letter I was panicking and it ended up not been a big issue. So I’m just giving her my opinion at to my situation. You don’t have something nice to say to people just pass by and you don’t have to comment!!!

Reactions: Aliya_izat

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
You kind of sound so bitter!!! They’re stressed what you do in that situation is not make them stressed again. I’m not saying she will get a positive decision or it the same case as mine… when I got my letter I was panicking and it ended up not been a big issue. So I’m just giving her my opinion at to my situation. You don’t have something nice to say to people just pass by and you don’t have to comment!!!
[/
You need to make submission and respond to the Intervention ahead of time, before the hearing. the fact that Minister chose not to attend, doesnt mean they cant change their mind and request to attend or appeal decision. Once there is intervention, member is obliged to send decision copy to Minister for review and if there'll be any intention to appeal within 15days. Stop listening to people who assume it is normal situation, you need to work with a lawyer. 50 pages is convincing case you are not geniune refugee claimant. You need to work with a lawyer.
nobody is saying it a normal situation. All I’m saying is if you know your story and you are telling the truth you should be able to explain with ease and everything will be fine. Y’all need to chill and read to understand before you type.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you read your original post, you wrote “dont be worry”. You wrote that, right?

Reactions: Littlebeee