+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minimum pay for CEC category class

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hello members,

I have got ITA under draw 176, I have claimed 2 separate work experience under same employer.
1st experience as Retail Store supervisor noc 6211 from November 2018 to Feb 2019 with hourly wage of 14$ that was minimum pay in Ontario

2nd experience as Retail Store Supervisor from Sep 2019 to July 2020 with hourly wage of 15$.

I am now scared reading forums that PR file could be rejected due to low pay. Both of my experience are under same employer. I was just graduated and had no option to except minimum pay as I was getting noc b job. I was unaware that It could be a problem later. Please advise that weather should I continue with my application. Is there any chance they would accept supervisor job at minimum pay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello members,

I have got ITA under draw 176, I have claimed 2 separate work experience under same employer.
1st experience as Retail Store supervisor noc 6211 from November 2018 to Feb 2019 with hourly wage of 14$ that was minimum pay in Ontario

2nd experience as Retail Store Supervisor from Sep 2019 to July 2020 with hourly wage of 15$.

I am now scared reading forums that PR file could be rejected due to low pay. Both of my experience are under same employer. I was just graduated and had no option to except minimum pay as I was getting noc b job. I was unaware that It could be a problem later. Please advise that weather should I continue with my application. Is there any chance they would accept supervisor job at minimum pay?

Hi can you please tell me ,have you applied ? What was the result?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello members,

I am not aware of any minimum wage requirements besides of it being legal work.

However, it does seem strange that as a supervisor you were getting paid basically the same as the staff you were supervising. This may raise credibility concerns of whether you really worked in the occupation listed. Based on that I believe that your application may face a small risk of rejection. Nonetheless, as long as you've provided all the required documentation you should be fine. 1

Reactions: Sunny329