+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MINIMUM FUNDS IN THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR PR

Jul 1, 2017
Hi everybody,
Please i need information about how much is the minimum that should be in my bank account why applying for a PR in Canada? .I am planning to apply for my PR.

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
Please i need information about how much is the minimum that should be in my bank account why applying for a PR in Canada? .I am planning to apply for my PR.

Thanks
Is there a typo in this question? Otherwise, there is no relation between applying PR in Canada and minimum bank balance.

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks so much for your quick response,somebody told me that i would need a bank statement that is why i asked.

Thanks again for the clarification.

aanwar11

Jul 29, 2017
Hello
I got my invitation to apply today for permanent residency today. I have to important concerns:
1: I got my bank statement issued on 3 March 2018. Can I still use that bank statement or I have to get a new one? I don't think my bank will give me a statement again.
2: I am currently working in Canada and my work permit is going to expire on July 7 2018. The process time of Canadain experience class profile is 57 days as of now. Can I stay legally in Canada to wait for express entry decision? or I have to go back to my country?