+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

minimum family income to mention

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
seniors please advise minimum family income to be mention so that there should not be rejection due to such .

Please advise minimum should be how much ..

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepak th said:
seniors please advise minimum family income to be mention so that there should not be rejection due to such .

acc. to me...it should not be less than 5 or 5.5 laks approx. as combined income of ur parents....!
and it should. be according. to ITRs....!! "

Darry

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2014
Med's Done....
28/11/2014
Deepak th said:

if you are applying under SPP then it is not mention anywhere to show your family income its kinda additional document because you have already attach gic

Reactions: Abhay12345

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darry said:
if you are applying under SPP then it is not mention anywhere to show your family income its kinda additional document because you have already attach gic
Mr.Darry.....its been asked on the Family. information. column. to give details on family income... and this form is mandatory. under SPP... :)

harman singh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2014
Maxsharma12 said:
acc. to me...it should not be less than 5 or 5.5 laks approx. as combined income of ur parents....!
and it should. be according. to ITRs....!! "
bro my family income is 5.80 lacks
but i hav'nt submitted ITR's under SPP.
submitted my file on1st dec at delhi.
do we have to give ITR also?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harman singh said:
bro my family income is 5.80 lacks
but i hav'nt submitted ITR's under SPP.
submitted my file on1st dec at delhi.
do we have to give ITR also?
no... we dont need to send ITRs or any other docs other than the ones specified under SPP . :)

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
bro under SPP you can show around 5 to 6 lakh if 1 child only.
if u have siblings then add 1 lakh more accordingly

cheers
garry@viclgroup.com

Darry

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2014
Med's Done....
28/11/2014
Maxsharma12 said:
Mr.Darry.....its been asked on the Family. information. column. to give details on family income... and this form is mandatory. under SPP... :)
but bro my family income is very low its like below 2 lakhs so what should I do ?? can I write false income such that 5.5 lakh ??
because we don't need to attach any salary slip of father and anything else .... so what you say ???

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
darry you can write but just note one thing if u got the visa perfect if not than u have to go through non spp and than whatever amount you have mention earlier you have to show the proof for the same ..

Talk to you consultant for this .. and show mom and dad both 3 lakhs each total 6 lakhs

dufferdexter

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hisar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
04-2014 academic
What if someone doesn't have enough family income and he wants to show bank loan or his sponsor income ( like blood relatives ) or his siblings income under spp???

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darry said:
but bro my family income is very low its like below 2 lakhs so what should I do ?? can I write false income such that 5.5 lakh ??
because we don't need to attach any salary slip of father and anything else .... so what you say ???
well you can do that....but i can not support you on this.... as who knows...they will cross out it or not...but at last it totally depends on your luck....so Best of Luck.....! #JMD