+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minimum eligibility criteria

erdhanda

Dec 6, 2019
As recommended by IRCC to check minimum eligibility for the category in which the applicant is applying, after filing permanent residence form ( post-ITA) preview CRS section mention both new CRS score along with the eligibility ( met or not). I want to know, is that best and accurate way to know the minimum eligibility criteria?
Thank you

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
As recommended by IRCC to check minimum eligibility for the category in which the applicant is applying, after filing permanent residence form ( post-ITA) preview CRS section mention both new CRS score along with the eligibility ( met or not). I want to know, is that best and accurate way to know the minimum eligibility criteria?
Thank you
For FSW, you need to have 67 points for the six selection factors - language, education, work experience, age, arranged employment, and adaptability.

I believe the system recalculates based on the information you provide, and age is the only one that might change since you made your profile - so you should be okay. However, if you want to be doubly sure, you can calculate this manually: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

There should be similar information for CEC and FST, but I'm afraid I have no experience with these.

All the best.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Thank you sir.... Yes sir, if all factors are same from ITA to AOR, then I think no need to vary?
Normally you should be fine. No harm in double checking though - in my opinion spending enough time rechecking your application for accuracy and completeness can potentially save you a lot of heartburn and delay down the line.

Good luck!

erdhanda

Dec 6, 2019
Sir, kindly verify one point. What is the method to calculate IELTS points for FSW criteria? Are all modules have different weightage? I mean to say if one applicant score in IELTS is (L=9, R=8.5, W=6, AND S-6.5) What are the language proficiency points ( in FSW criteria)? I guess its 21 ( L=6 Points, R=6 Points W=4 Points and S=5 Points)? Kindly reply. Thank you in advance

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Sir, kindly verify one point. What is the method to calculate IELTS points for FSW criteria? Are all modules have different weightage? I mean to say if one applicant score in IELTS is (L=9, R=8.5, W=6, AND S-6.5) What are the language proficiency points ( in FSW criteria)? I guess its 21 ( L=6 Points, R=6 Points W=4 Points and S=5 Points)? Kindly reply. Thank you in advance
Check the CLB equivalent of each IELTS score here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html
Then see how many CRS points you get for the CLB here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

All the best!