Minimum balance maintained but not 6 months old

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Im expecting my ECA by the end of June 2017 and my CRS will then be around 450 inshaAllah so im hoping to get the ITA in the very next draw after i create my profile. My IELTS score (L 8.5, R 8, S 7, W 7)

now here is my query regarding POF
ive started maintaining my minimum balance since 16th of May 2017 so by the time i submit my documets post ITA, my bank statement wont exactly be 6 months old (it will be somewhere around 3-4 months old)
im confused if i should get a gift deed made later on from my father to me but i cant understand of what amount and since which date, since im already maintaining my balance.

or should i transfer the amount to my father first and have him gifted the same to me ?
im kind of confused, i want to be cautious right away, please guide

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Im expecting my ECA by the end of June 2017 and my CRS will then be around 450 inshaAllah so im hoping to get the ITA in the very next draw after i create my profile. My IELTS score (L 8.5, R 8, S 7, W 7)

ive started maintaining my minimum balance since 16th of May 2017 so by the time i submit my documets post ITA, my bank statement wont exactly be 6 months old (it will be somewhere around 3-4 months old)
im confused if i should get a gift deed made later on from my father to me but i cant understand of what amount and since which date, since im already maintaining my balance.

or should i transfer the amount to my father first and have him gifted the same to me ?
You will get better help at the Express Entry section of the forum, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You don't have to maintain the funds for 6 months, there is simply no such rule.

As long as you can explain where you got the money from (salary, gift, selling assets) then you'll be fine.

Reactions: kashifshaikh

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You don't have to maintain the funds for 6 months, there is simply no such rule.

As long as you can explain where you got the money from (salary, gift, selling assets) then you'll be fine.
even for proving my funds, i'd have to give them my account statement right ? so what should be the duration of my account statement ?
and ive borrowed some amount from my father while the rest ive saved myself from the salary over the last 5 years so i could easily justify that

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you provide a bank letter following IRCC's requirements then you don't have to provide bank statements.

Otherwise, you must provide bank statements of the past 6 months.

Reactions: kashifshaikh

zarman

May 29, 2017
Can we show National Saving Certificate (Fixed term deposit) as proof of fund, but they are joint under my name and my mothers name .Please suggest