Min How many days/months Bank statement: New Delhi CHC

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Could anybody let me know?
- How many days or months minimum will the bank statement do for CHC New Delhi.

Will 1 month bank statement be fine if I take it from bank on their letter head.

Kindly share your experiences.

I am in process of sending my full application to CHC New Delhi so would like to know. I want to send minimum duration bank statement.

AppforCan

Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Buffalo AOR 30JUL2009
File Transfer...
27April2010 to NY
If you get earlier than that...close to the application submission date that would be better. But if you cannot..then I think this should do.Mine was 1 week old.

If they are not satisfied , they can request a bank statement again at a later stage. So we should be careful to keep the amount in the bank

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AppforCan said:
If you get earlier than that...close to the application submission date that would be better. But if you cannot..then I think this should do.Mine was 1 week old.

If they are not satisfied , they can request a bank statement again at a later stage. So we should be careful to keep the amount in the bank
Has your application been accepted? What stage is your application in?

And by 1 week old you mean you submitted bank statement for 7 days?

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well. i was advised by my consultant to send a statement for 3 months. i guess there is no stipulation with regard to time frame as long as you have funds. but still my suggestion, if possible then send a statement for 3 months rather than for a week or month. best of luck.

pgt

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
Well, sending a statement of three months is a good idea. However, many consultants advice their clients to send only a balance certificate near to the dispatch date of the documents. For example, if you are sending your documents now, send a recent balance certificate only, no need to go for a balance statement for 1 month or 3 months.

I hope it answers your questions.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
rocky272727 said:
Hi,

Could anybody let me know?
- How many days or months minimum will the bank statement do for CHC New Delhi.

Will 1 month bank statement be fine if I take it from bank on their letter head.

Kindly share your experiences.

I am in process of sending my full application to CHC New Delhi so would like to know. I want to send minimum duration bank statement.
from experiences of successful candidates posted on this forum, CHC ND is happy with 2 months statements