+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military Records ??!!!

navaabali

Jul 28, 2017
hi guys that happened to me too i sponsered my parents and they are asking Military Records: A certified copy of Military records can someone update what that means. my father was a vet and got retired about 30years ago.

amber121

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone has any updates on the timeline of this? I submitted my military records yesterday, I haven't attached the form, i've only attached the exempt certificate
What do military records state? Is it the service records or something else (e.g. a letter stating name, title, etc. in the military). I got a request for military records for my father and I am not sure what document to ask for. Do I need to request a document from the Army head quarter ?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
What do military records state? Is it the service records or something else (e.g. a letter stating name, title, etc. in the military). I got a request for military records for my father and I am not sure what document to ask for. Do I need to request a document from the Army head quarter ?
You definitely need a document from the military, but how you will get it, I guess, this will vary from country to country. I got mine as soon as I got dismissed and I sent that to IRCC.

glam12

Mar 15, 2023
Yes I submitted the exempt certificate and also I noted in the IRCC military form that I had not served before ( date and sign the form) . Its been 2 months since I uploaded , still waiting ...
Hi! I know this has been so long but please can you tell me if the letter of explanation you provided was sufficient enough? and how long it took you to get a response after uploading the documents requested for military records? I just got the same request and I am looking for information how to go about it to avoid any delays with my application. Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi guys that happened to me too i sponsered my parents and they are asking Military Records: A certified copy of Military records can someone update what that means. my father was a vet and got retired about 30years ago.
When it comes to military records, all you need is a list of postings and any command/specialized training received.
No military will provide a detailed record. You can get discharge documents and add a letter of explanation that a detailed record is not available, and all you have is the discharge documents, and the list of postings and commands are attached in LoE.

Navuu09

Apr 19, 2023
When it comes to military records, all you need is a list of postings and any command/specialized training received.
No military will provide a detailed record. You can get discharge documents and add a letter of explanation that a detailed record is not available, and all you have is the discharge documents, and the list of postings and commands are attached in LoE.
Hlo i also got the same request for my father. But its been months. I submitted it on March 2023. No response after that. How long they take for that process?

D

Deleted member 981115

hey, I am just wondering if my country mandatory military service but I didnt do it because I was exempt at that time as I was studying in Canada and now I am working. Would that be an issue?
Does your country have mandatory military service? They may have assumed that you've done it.

Gagan@88

Dec 13, 2023
Military Records: A certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt,
please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority Please provide details of Military service table. Table info I uderstand what is certified copy please explain