+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mild pulmonary stenosis.. Heart murmer

Ragnar24

Sep 22, 2021
Hi members, plz help me out...
I am born with mild pulmonary stenosis and I m 28 yr old now. I haven't taken any medication for this till now. I'm totally fine and my doctor said, I don't need any surgical procedures in future, as my condition is very mild. But I do have a distinctive heart murmur due to this and can be heard using a stethoscope.
Will I pass the medical exam? Its congenital heart issue. But its not gonna cost any penny.

Waiting for response.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi members, plz help me out...
I am born with mild pulmonary stenosis and I m 28 yr old now. I haven't taken any medication for this till now. I'm totally fine and my doctor said, I don't need any surgical procedures in future, as my condition is very mild. But I do have a distinctive heart murmur due to this and can be heard using a stethoscope.
Will I pass the medical exam? Its congenital heart issue. But its not gonna cost any penny.

Waiting for response.
You should provide your cardiac and pulmonolgy reports with diagnosis and prognosis. You will likely have to do extra cardiac testing. Impossible to comment without a full profile but if the Canadian physician feels that you won’t need treatment for the next 5-10 years it shouldn’t be a problem.

Reactions: Ragnar24