+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Migration Consultancy Firms?

akamme2

Mar 4, 2012
Hello,

I was curious if anyone went through a consultancy firm and had success in the US? I just talked to a case worker at Globalvisas, but I read quite a few bad reviews, although they tout having a 98% success rate. I was curious if anyone had any advice about consultancy firms or how to go about finding a trust worthy one.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akamme2 said:
Hello,

I was curious if anyone went through a consultancy firm and had success in the US? I just talked to a case worker at Globalvisas, but I read quite a few bad reviews, although they tout having a 98% success rate. I was curious if anyone had any advice about consultancy firms or how to go about finding a trust worthy one.
Stay far, far away from Globalvisas.

csic_student

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consultancy firm should be able to advise you on how exactly they will handle/apply your case. They should be regulated.. Their information should be posted on ICCRC website. The retainer agreement should clearly state on what they will do and how they will accept payments. If there is no refund clause, don't retain that firm. If you like, I can look into your case..

Thanks

akamme2

Mar 4, 2012
csic, I sent you a PM, but I'm not entirely sure if it worked. If it did, please let me know! Thanks!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
csic_student said:
Consultancy firm should be able to advise you on how exactly they will handle/apply your case. They should be regulated.. Their information should be posted on ICCRC website. The retainer agreement should clearly state on what they will do and how they will accept payments. If there is no refund clause, don't retain that firm. If you like, I can look into your case..

Thanks
Are you a student? Then you KNOW you should NOT be giving legal advice.