+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

migrating to Canada

BackSlash

Jan 19, 2007
I'm a married guy, with higher education, living in the USA, how would like to move to Canada. I heard its a great place to be in with some good benefits. But, I don't know anybody in Canada. The place I'm trying to be is in Toronto. Can somebody give me some pointers on how I can move to Canada - starting from accommodation to finding a job, living cost, and so forth? Any suggestions/comments will be appreciated.
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BackSlash said:
I'm a married guy, with higher education, living in the USA, how would like to move to Canada. I heard its a great place to be in with some good benefits. But, I don't know anybody in Canada. The place I'm trying to be is in Toronto. Can somebody give me some pointers on how I can move to Canada - starting from accommodation to finding a job, living cost, and so forth? Any suggestions/comments will be appreciated.
Thanks
Start your reading at www.cic.gc.ca under skilled worker to see if you qualify and the steps that you need to take.

PMM

arppt01

Jan 22, 2007
It is the same with me also. Thanks for offering the link. I think this will help us to understand the system better.