17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Singalingali said:
I know which forum to go to when I want to fool around. I'm not saying I'm a moralist or anything like that. This is not the right place to be soliciting for sex. I mean let's stick to the original idea of this forum i.e. to advise each other on matters pertaining to immigration.
Oh dear god who said anything about soliscting!!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifedoctor said:
Oh dear god who said anything about soliscting!!
Dear wifedoctor, all I'm trying to say is that this is the wrong place for this sort of topic. I'm sure doctorhusband won't be too thrilled that his wife comes on canadavisa.com to talk about possible hookups.

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Singalingali said:
Dear wifedoctor, all I'm trying to say is that this is the wrong place for this sort of topic. I'm sure doctorhusband won't be too thrilled that his wife comes on canadavisa.com to talk about possible hookups.
Singalingali
FYI he is a male. He passed a general comment and a joke.
And he did not ask for hookup.
Lol a little humour doesnt do us harm ,does it :)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
OMG cheer up Grumpy!!

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
Singalingali said:
aren't you just the ray of sunlight chill bud I agree with Wifedoc depressing enough or gracefully excuse yourself and just don't read anymore

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
PedDoc said:
Singalingali
FYI he is a male. He passed a general comment and a joke.
And he did not ask for hookup.
Lol a little humour doesnt do us harm ,does it :)
FYI she is a she lol

And I didn't come by looking for a hookup as you mentioned husband doctor won't be too thrilled *this is hilarious*

I'm just saying a light-hearted thread without vulgarity is not too disruptive.

Maybe a couple would like to increase their CRS points and get a higher chance of an ITA lol

ASky89

Jan 26, 2015
I find it pretty funny actually. I am sure the topic's author is a great guy. Considering the overall mood and desperation around here, the fact he has ITA adds up to his greatness proportionally to the number of points a signle lagy is lacking for ITA

singleguy8

May 30, 2015
ASky89 said:
I find it pretty funny actually. I am sure the topic's author is a great guy. Considering the overall mood and desperation around here, the fact he has ITA adds up to his greatness proportionally to the number of points a signle lagy is lacking for ITA
hehehe. good point for support.lol

+1 for u. :p

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agree the whole scenario of express entry is getting depressing.. i was expecting crs score to b 425 or so.. but its nowhere close and seems like it might take much longer..
so ones in a while humor wont hurt anyone..

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
I don't know where he got the idea that people were soliciting for *** on here. The man is single and perhaps was wondering if he could team up with another lady also in the same shoes. I find it refreshing. Gives it a human element. There are a ton of people on here wanting to realize their dreams of coming to Canada. If they want to have some lighthearted fun, I don't see why not.

No one mandated this site to be purely for immigration only. And you sir, most certainly do not have the right to tell people to shut up.