+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Migrate to Canada

Sobef

Oct 31, 2022
Hey friends I’m new here from African country (Nigeria) please I’d love to make friends here and know more about my movements to Canada by immigration

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey friends I’m new here from African country (Nigeria) please I’d love to make friends here and know more about my movements to Canada by immigration
So have you applied and been invited through Express Entry or PNP? If not research Express Entry based on your age, education, language and skilled work experience.

Sobef

Oct 31, 2022
So have you applied and been invited through Express Entry or PNP? If not research Express Entry based on your age, education, language and skilled work experience.
Yeah thank for getting back to me
I just applied today and have not receive any mail and I don’t even know what pnp
Please can we chat via WhatsApp 08024270804

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah thank for getting back to me
I just applied today and have not receive any mail and I don’t even know what pnp
Please can we chat via WhatsApp 08024270804
What did you apply for? If EE, what is your score based on your ECA and IELTS scores? Sorry I don't chat privately.

Sobef

Oct 31, 2022
What did you apply for? If EE, what is your score based on your ECA and IELTS scores? Sorry I don't chat privately.
Oh sorry
I don’t have all that I just applied as normal person no such was ask from me when filling my online form

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh sorry
I don’t have all that I just applied as normal person no such was ask from me when filling my online form
So what did you apply for? The link is for Express Entry. Did you just fill out a form on this site? If so it is operated by immigration lawyers and they will tell you if you may be eligible but you can do it yourself. You didn't apply to immigrate to Canada. You want to get your degrees assessed to Canadian equivalancy and take IELTS/language tests to submit a profile. You need to determine your skilled work experience too. Research the link.

Immigrate through Express Entry - Canada.ca

Sobef

Oct 31, 2022
So what did you apply for? The link is for Express Entry. Did you just fill out a form on this site? If so it is operated by immigration lawyers and they will tell you if you may be eligible but you can do it yourself. You didn't apply to immigrate to Canada. You want to get your degrees assessed to Canadian equivalancy and take IELTS/language tests to submit a profile. You need to determine your skilled work experience too. Research the link.

Immigrate through Express Entry - Canada.ca
Thanks to you
But I apply for immigration