+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MIFI is now having French-interviews with applicants who have CSQ and are in federal stage already

thega

Mar 12, 2021
They did that in 2018 and 2019 also. Tefaq pattern was changed from late 2019, since then scores couldn't be revised on verification.
Someone who worked at a tefaq institute told me in 2018 when I was there that certain malpractices happened for gain in some cases.
Should ppl who applied in 2020/2021 worry? Damn under CAQ, they have 2-6 months now to see if the French results are verified. Don't they listen to tapes of our French oral tests of Ile de Paris?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Should ppl who applied in 2020/2021 worry? Damn under CAQ, they have 2-6 months now to see if the French results are verified. Don't they listen to tapes of our French oral tests of Ile de Paris?
These are random, for outland as of now. Future I can't say anything. CAQ can't be trusted.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Do you report your address change to MIFI at the Federal level? Or only with IRCC right? Imagine sending these interview letters and they don't live at the address anymore. I might leave Canada for a while.
Address change - IRCC.
They would straightaway cancel your csq after stipulated period if you don't attend or contact them.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Address change - IRCC.
They would straightaway cancel your csq after stipulated period if you don't attend or contact them.
It just doesn't look feasible, you could cancel ppls CSQ and they might have changed addresses, like my classmate did. They might not have even known they got a letter because MIFI communicates via mail, not email. I dont know about now with Arrima.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
It just doesn't look feasible, you could cancel ppls CSQ and they might have changed addresses, like my classmate did. They might not have even known they got a letter because MIFI communicates via mail, not email. I dont know about now with Arrima.
With Arrima it's email but previously it was letter only.
Csq cancelled at federal, IRCC would also communicate. So please don't stress out about something which may or may not happen and isn't in your control.
All the best!

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
With Arrima it's email but previously it was letter only.
Csq cancelled at federal, IRCC would also communicate. So please don't stress out about something which may or may not happen and isn't in your control.
All the best!
I am stressed out also,since I quite sure that I am currently on B1 level rather than B2,the exmainer gave me a score higher than I expected..I just hand out my csq to ircc,done the test in 2020

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe