Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning India!!!

It is 6:45 am IST and a beautiful cold Sunday. There is lot of fog out there in Hyd.

30+ friends got their visas till now in Jan'14 as per the list updated by Xylene.

I am sure all the remaining friends who did their medicals in early 2013 would get their visas very soon. I haven't seen the NDVO guys clearing files so fast in the recent past. This is a very positive signal and I am very +VE for my friends here.

Just stay +VE, visas are on the way!!! Praying and wishing Good Luck for all my friends...........

silverstreak008

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Passport Req..
02-2013
Dear friends, after sending mail, fax & post..yesterday I got a mail from ndvo..and I am very confused..dino wt to do..here is the mail..
Dear Sir/Madam,
Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceedingOur office will be in touch with you or your authorized representative directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.We trust that this information will be of assistance. Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration-3High Commission of Canada7/8 Shantipath, ChanakyapuriNew DelhiIndia / Inde Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca www.vfs-canada.co.in www.goingtocanada.gc.caFor all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhiAlways include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

suryavanshi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
andamanhunk said:
Good Morning India!!!

It is 6:45 am IST and a beautiful cold Sunday. There is lot of fog out there in Hyd.

30+ friends got their visas till now in Jan'14 as per the list updated by Xylene.

I am sure all the remaining friends who did their medicals in early 2013 would get their visas very soon. I haven't seen the NDVO guys clearing files so fast in the recent past. This is a very positive signal and I am very +VE for my friends here.

Just stay +VE, visas are on the way!!! Praying and wishing Good Luck for all my friends...........
Thank you andaman hunk...hope will get visas soon and cogratulations for your dreamland`s dream came true.stay blessed

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
got reply from CHC regarding my previous e-mail and reply is:

Your file is awaiting final review from visa officer. I assured that you will be updated whatever is required (if any) after review................... etc etc.........

suryavanshi

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
shergill said:
got reply from CHC regarding my previous e-mail and reply is:

Your file is awaiting final review from visa officer. I assured that you will be updated whatever is required (if any) after review................... etc etc.........
hi..friend...when you sent mail to ndvo...i mean how much time period have taken to reply...me also waiting for the same
stayblessed

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
dear suryavanshi,
My consultant sent the email on 18th January and received the reply on 3nd February.

I don't what is happening at NDVO. Everything is fine as shown in my GCMS and no further requirement from their side.Just a final review from visa officer taking so much time.Totally frustrated.

torontovasi

Feb 5, 2014
Hello
friend i applied under FSWP in April 2010 from Australia

then come back to India in july 2011.

got MR, RPRF, PCC request and Fund Proof at 29th May 2013.

that time my wife was pregnant and i did medical in June 2013 myself , my Daughter full medical and my wife's only X ray left .

then we got baby boy by grace of god then we add him , complete medical and X ray of my wife too and send all regarding docs and passports to NDVO.

in Dec 2013 i got call from NDVO and they asked me that they received all docs but my new born baby's pictures are not with them so can u plz send.

i send it next day to them........even i am not able to check my online status due to technical issue

and still i am waiting for my visa ...

anyone can have any idea?

replies are welcome and will be appreciated..

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
With the blessings of Almighty God today ecase status changed to "Decision Made".

Thanks to all forum member.
Regards

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
Subu75 said:
With the blessings of Almighty God today ecase status changed to "Decision Made".

Thanks to all forum member.
Regards
Congratulations!

You should be getting your Passports with the Visa in the near future (should be 1-2 weeks, approximately). You should now start preparing for your journey.

Upon receiving your Passports and the accompanying documents, please pay particular attention to the Visa Expiry Date, the SPELLING of your name (and those of others in your family accompanying you), Photographs on the CPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) - sometimes the Photos are interchanged. Make sure that the Numbers, Dates, etc are all consistent across your Passport, Visa and CPR - this is extremely important - any errors (spelling mistakes or otherwise) can have an impact on your identification, upon landing in Canada. Upon your checks, if you feel there are changes warranting on the Documents - don't hesitate to go in person to CHC, Chanakyapuri - the folks there are very receptive and will make the corrections, in just 1 day.

Good Luck!

NVLN.

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
Thanks NVLN n all.
I wish remaining list will clear ASAP.
Regards.

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Booked for 17th April 2014
Hi all,

Flying tomorrow yo toronto..... Hope all goes well...

Shef