Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on 13 oct,got visa on October 24,2013
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
Happy new year dear friends.May all ur wishes come true.

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAY-2010 In Process......: 07-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
By the grace of Allah S.W.T below line added..

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Timeline on the left DM on 5th Jan 2014

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
congrats aasim ;D ;D

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends - Just words are not enough to express the surprise, shock, excitement and happiness we have tasted on seeing the magic line "Decision Made". We were dumbstruck and in awe on seeing the updated status.

The status was "In Process" when checked midnight of 4th Jan but on 5th afternoon at about 2:20 pm IST the status was "Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My spouse shouted for 5 mins jumping and running around the house repeatedly unable to contain the excitement and tremendous happiness this has generated in our family. This possibly is due to the excitement which resulted as a culmintation of the frustration that piled up over 3 yrs 8+ months.

For the whole day we were not able to believe our own eyes and logged in twice to check the status again and again and to see the magical words.

One more clarification - Though I saw the magic words in the afternoon itself India time I wantedly didn't mention it here so as not to disappoint my fellow members who are eagerly waiting for their results. But now since two of my friends mentioned their change of status here I thought it is apt to let it known to all of you. This is out of my plain conviction

For months I was thinking on how I would and should react on seeing the final status change but I couldn't express any feelings throughout the day due to shock.

MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANKS, GRATITUDE TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH THE MENTAL STABILITY, COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN REALLY POSSIBLE AT ALL. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN A STRONG SUPPORT TO OTHERS IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES, CONSOLING AND COMFORTING, CONGRATULATING AND CAJOLING EACH OTHER. AND SOMETIMES CURSING THE NDVO OFFICERS FOR THE INRODINATE DELAY IN FINALISING FATE OF SCORES OF APPLICANTS.

All said, we are waiting to receive the passports and to see the maple leaf in reality.

I will be here till we land and may be after landing too. Want to share our experiences and guide many others with whatever little we can do. giving back to the society is very important, not just taking help from others. This is what I believe in.

Once again - pls do not lose your hopes, God has planned your day, just wait for your turn! Have patience, you will definitely be blessed!!!

Thanks to one and all. Catch you soon!

Xylene, Shergill and all my other friends of the forum - I am sure, if your medicals are after March 1st you should be expecting change in your status soon - please keep an eye - it should be happening very soon.....

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
Congrats andamanhunk....

I pray thay all members get Dm with the maple leaf asap :)

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aasim_sak said:
By the grace of Allah S.W.T below line added..

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Timeline on the left DM on 5th Jan 2014
Congrats Aasim!!!

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
Thanks and congrats to you guys too

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
I have asked many times but still not clear about below points, pl. Help.

1. We are 3 members and i am going alone first in February and my wife and son will join later, How much POF i should show and in which form? If i will open an account with scotia bank and carry the statement then do i need to declare that in declaration form??

2. If my POE is Calgary then can i land at Toronto Pearson Airport for first time?? Will it be ok?

3. Once i land and show full POF for 3 persons, then do my wife need to carry any other statement or proof of fund with her while coming later?

murugan426

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131, 0113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
14-05-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
Dear jesusiloveu,

Please can I know how long it will take to get pp after DM..

I got the DM yesterday.

thanks
muru

jesusiloveu said:
Dear friend,we landed on 5th dec. Dnt wry evryday i am prayng for those who r waiting for visa.takecare

Nipin29

Jan 7, 2014
Hi All,

I was going thru the post all this while, I am too sailing in the same boat, mentioned below are my timelines. I applied under FSW, My visa office is NDVO

1. Application submitted Jun-2010.
2. First AOR received Oct-2010
3. Application In process May-2012
4. Received Medical, RPRF, PPT, PCC request OCT-2013
5. Medical done on Nov-2013
6. All documents with fees etc sent to NDVO on Nov-2013.
7. Ecas updated with Medical results have been received on Nov-2013

Please advice by your experience how much time will it take for stamped visa and Passport. I know this is the most redundant but important question.

Regards,
Nipin

murugan426

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131, 0113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
14-05-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
If you submitted your passport in nov may be you will get it this month last or next month.

because for me they took even pp request three months...

also see the timeline...

Nipin29 said:
Hi All,

I was going thru the post all this while, I am too sailing in the same boat, mentioned below are my timelines. I applied under FSW, My visa office is NDVO

1. Application submitted Jun-2010.
2. First AOR received Oct-2010
3. Application In process May-2012
4. Received Medical, RPRF, PPT, PCC request OCT-2013
5. Medical done on Nov-2013
6. All documents with fees etc sent to NDVO on Nov-2013.
7. Ecas updated with Medical results have been received on Nov-2013

Please advice by your experience how much time will it take for stamped visa and Passport. I know this is the most redundant but important question.

Regards,
Nipin

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Assim, Murugan, RSB, Vikram, Dingar, ap_can and all others who had a DM this week:

Please update the status as soon as there is any development at your end - receiving the PPs etc.

I will update as soon as there is one at my end.

Let us be connected.

Wishing and praying all others for a +VE update very soon!!!

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
andamanhunk said:
Friends - Just words are not enough to express the surprise, shock, excitement and happiness we have tasted on seeing the magic line "Decision Made". We were dumbstruck and in awe on seeing the updated status.

The status was "In Process" when checked midnight of 4th Jan but on 5th afternoon at about 2:20 pm IST the status was "Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My spouse shouted for 5 mins jumping and running around the house repeatedly unable to contain the excitement and tremendous happiness this has generated in our family. This possibly is due to the excitement which resulted as a culmintation of the frustration that piled up over 3 yrs 8+ months.

For the whole day we were not able to believe our own eyes and logged in twice to check the status again and again and to see the magical words.

One more clarification - Though I saw the magic words in the afternoon itself India time I wantedly didn't mention it here so as not to disappoint my fellow members who are eagerly waiting for their results. But now since two of my friends mentioned their change of status here I thought it is apt to let it known to all of you. This is out of my plain conviction

For months I was thinking on how I would and should react on seeing the final status change but I couldn't express any feelings throughout the day due to shock.

MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANKS, GRATITUDE TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH THE MENTAL STABILITY, COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN REALLY POSSIBLE AT ALL. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN A STRONG SUPPORT TO OTHERS IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES, CONSOLING AND COMFORTING, CONGRATULATING AND CAJOLING EACH OTHER. AND SOMETIMES CURSING THE NDVO OFFICERS FOR THE INRODINATE DELAY IN FINALISING FATE OF SCORES OF APPLICANTS.

All said, we are waiting to receive the passports and to see the maple leaf in reality.

I will be here till we land and may be after landing too. Want to share our experiences and guide many others with whatever little we can do. giving back to the society is very important, not just taking help from others. This is what I believe in.

Once again - pls do not lose your hopes, God has planned your day, just wait for your turn! Have patience, you will definitely be blessed!!!

Thanks to one and all. Catch you soon!

Xylene, Shergill and all my other friends of the forum - I am sure, if your medicals are after March 1st you should be expecting change in your status soon - please keep an eye - it should be happening very soon.....
Dear Andamanhunk,

Congratulations!

I have followed almost every post of yours for the last several months. Finally, the DAY has come to you!

Do keep the Forum posted when you receive your Passports and the Maple Leaf. This is a very good Forum where we can keep interacting, both before and after landing here in Canada. Although it is close to one month since I have landed here in Calgary, I still keep visiting this Forum regularly.

Do keep in touch. Should you need my inputs on preparing for the journey, landing formalities, etc, please feel free to send me a message.

Good Luck.

Regards.
NVLN.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvln said:
Dear Andamanhunk,

Congratulations!

I have followed almost every post of yours for the last several months. Finally, the DAY has come to you!

Do keep the Forum posted when you receive your Passports and the Maple Leaf. This is a very good Forum where we can keep interacting, both before and after landing here in Canada. Although it is close to one month since I have landed here in Calgary, I still keep visiting this Forum regularly.

Do keep in touch. Should you need my inputs on preparing for the journey, landing formalities, etc, please feel free to send me a message.

Good Luck.

Regards.
NVLN.
Yeah, it has been indeed a very long wait but no qualms about it. Everything is fair in love and war and this is not less than a war, at least according to me!

And now the love starts!

Of course, I will be in touch and will update in the forum at the turn of the events. I cannot forget or ignore this forum which has been a source of inspiration, motivation, and confidence for one and all.

Waiting eagerly for the visas now!

I will definitely touch base with you if need anything. TY!!!