Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on 13 oct,got visa on October 24,2013
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
Yes terki gud.my july 22nd news abt negotiation became true.thank God.

jesusiloveu

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
feb 6
Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on 13 oct,got visa on October 24,2013
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
terki said:
YES SIR , Tony Clement tweeteed me as - I ACCEPT THE OFFER OF ARBITRATION

hURRRAY
Let,s pray.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/statement-honourable-tony-clement-president-treasury-board-pafso-negotiations-1813779.htm

+

For immediate release on facebook PAFSO page

Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.

Django Unchained

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Med's Request
03-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2014
terki said:
http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/statement-honourable-tony-clement-president-treasury-board-pafso-negotiations-1813779.htm

+

For immediate release on facebook PAFSO page

Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: Government's Response to Offer of Binding Arbitration
[Ottawa – July 23, 2013] Shortly before today's noon deadline, PAFSO received a letter from the President of the Treasury Board responding to our offer of binding arbitration.
As he has stated publicly, Minister Clement has agreed to PAFSO's offer of binding arbitration subject to “certain conditions”. PAFSO is reviewing these conditions and will follow up directly with the Treasury Board. PAFSO will need to assure itself that any arbitration mechanism allows for a full and fair hearing of arguments on both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.
PAFSO appreciates the Government's attempt at finding a resolution to this dispute and remains hopeful that a responsible way forward can be agreed upon by both parties. Until agreement is reached, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.
PAFSO will update our members, the general public, and the media once we have more information to share.
thanks terki

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
terki said:
YES SIR , Tony Clement tweeteed me as - I ACCEPT THE OFFER OF ARBITRATION

hURRRAY
Hi Terki,

Finally, some development to all us Folks.

Thanks.

Regards.
NVLN.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Yes :)

BTW Arbitration conditions are being reviewed, will take couple of days before those conditions are accepted and work is restored to normalcy..

harry7to192000

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2011
AOR Received.
29-4-2011
IELTS Request
initialy sent
File Transfer...
sometimes in april
Med's Request
12-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
12-3-2013
terki said:
Yes :)

BTW Arbitration conditions are being reviewed, will take couple of days before those conditions are accepted and work is restored to normalcy..
do you think that they will make an statement about the strike or will they just get back to work

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
News

24 July 2013 - Statement by the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers: PAFSO Responds to Government's Conditional Acceptance of Arbitration
This morning, PAFSO sent a letter to the President of the Treasury Board. The correspondence addresses the conditions which the Government is seeking to attach to its acceptance of binding arbitration.
While we would have preferred to initiate the arbitration process without preconditions, PAFSO is committed to finding a reasonable and responsible way forward which will allow for a full and fair hearing of arguments from both sides – an objective we are sure the Government shares.

We await the Government's response. Until the conditions for arbitration are resolved, there will be no change in PAFSO's job action measures.

canadaprocess

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
I sent my medical forms including my wife and my son to Delhi visa office. I sent a query regarding the new born, so they gave 3 months time extension and asked me to send with below documents.

- Updated Imm8 for you and your spouse
- Updated Proof Of Funds for family of 4
- Medicals x 3
- Copy of Birth Certificate for newborn
- Copy of Passport for newborn
- Compliant photographs for all
- Passports for all
- Updated FBI cert for you and your spouse

1. They also mentioned all members in the family need to under go medical examination, so if I submit new born documents, they may send for medical form for new born. So can I submit original passports(all family members) later or do I need to send now ? will they issue separate request for passport?

2. How long does it take after we send the original passports ?

3. In case of emergency travel will they send the passports back ?since I m out of country right now.

4. Which Delhi Visa office address do we need to send the above documents, as per letter it has given PO box, but fedex wont delivery PO poxes. does anyone please provide exact address ?

Appreciate your help on this.

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010