26/4/2010
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
6/3/2013
Med's Done....
on 30/3/2013 ECAS 3rd line on 15/4/13
Interview........
hopefully waived off (RPRF encashed on 17/4/13)
Passport Req..
6/3/2013 (sent complete application package to NDVO on 6/4/13 through DHL Blue Dart)
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet received
LANDED..........
God`s will
andamanhunk said:
Buddy, I am of course an Indian, will be an Indian, no one need to have doubts about it. And, I dont need to prove to anyone that I am an Indian.
Just by appreciating some good one of the foreigners or making a simple comment on our government's working style I will not become a desh drohi!!!!!!!!!! I am only comparing our work style with theirs. And, you forgot to realise that you are applying for their visa, to land in their country and to work and live and settle there???????? this is just surprising! Everyone knows what our country is going thru at this point of time - what is the level of corruption, how many scams are taking place. Over and above all this - first explain me why are you trying to go to Canada on the first hand? while applying you didn't remember that you are an Indian, you didnt remember the Vande mataram song? you didnt knew that you should stay back in this home land and serve it?

You are from Hyd, like me - you compare your own government with theirs! How the politics are being played out by everyone to divide the state for no cause but for only political mileage. Teach this Vandemataram to our politicians if you dare to, not to me please!

Last but not the least, this forum is being run professionally and we are all here to be professional and motivating for others. IF you forgot I agreed openly here that I badmouthed them for going on strike and delaying our visas. But later, after some introspection and putting ourselves in their shoes, I realised that they have their cause while we have ours. So I corrected my mistake and tried to be rationale in my thinking.

My sincere request is not to malign or pin point anyone but if possible please try to motivate others by consoling them, for they are all waiting since years for a +ve outcome of their cases. If that is not possible, let us keep our mouth shut and be mute spectators, Amen!!!
now what u did??? u r pin pointing me...so follow u r own statement`let us keep our mouth shut and be mute spectators, Amen!!! ;D ;D ;D

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAY-2010 In Process......: 07-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
Shut up guys.. we are already so tensed and you guys are busy fighting on stupid things.

Anyways good luck with the visas everybody

ujwald

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
ND
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
06-10-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
23-11-2010 "In process since March 07,2012"
Med's Request
26-02- 2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013 and 03-03-2013 (Medical Received Line added on 13-05-2013)
Interview........
Not Made
Passport Req..
All documents Received by NDVO:12/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Dear Friends,

I was at Shirdi for a week, I could check Ecas at Nasik on 16 Oct, 12:00 noon, it was in process. But today morning when I log in at my home,by the grace of Shirdi Sai,I was blessed with DM. My address is still displaying local one.
Many thanks to forum members specially Qorax, Lubob, Parhar, Terki and so on.
I pray to Baba for the earliest DM and Medicals for all the remaining dudes.

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Booked for 17th April 2014
Congrats Ujwald

Shef

ujwald said:
Dear Friends,

I was at Shirdi for a week, I could check Ecas at Nasik on 16 Oct, 12:00 noon, it was in process. But today morning when I log in at my home,by the grace of Shirdi Sai,I was blessed with DM. My address is still displaying local one.
Many thanks to forum members specially Qorax, Lubob, Parhar, Terki and so on.
I pray to Baba for the earliest DM and Medicals for all the remaining dudes.

Bops22

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3march 2010
Doc's Request.
april
AOR Received.
may
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
16 nov and further medical submitted on 20may 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
by gods grace on 18th oct 2013
LANDED..........
5th nov
guys plz post ur suggestions and advice to collect passport frm ndvo

addresss is same i,e chanakyapuri.???????
best way to reachat ndvo as i'm living frm amritsar by air , what is procedure and fair of registered taxi.
wait period at embassey to collect passport.

dear forum members of collected thr passports plz reply or othr
plz assist ur valuable advice.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
Bops22 said:

best way to reachat ndvo as i'm living frm amritsar by air , what is procedure and fair of registered taxi.

congrats for the visa.
yes, NDVO is in Chankyapuri area. I have been there for interview. i took a taxi from barakhamba avenue to NDVO and it cost me 300 rs one way. i stayed overnight in a hotel.
from delhi airport book a registered taxi to and fro to the airport and it should cost you 500 bucks for return fare.
make sure you reach the embassy by 9 am sharp, so that you don't have to wait at the window, as after 9 am crowds begin to appear at the window.
after you get the maple leaf and if you wish to have lunch, there is a very good heritage restaurant ( can't recall the name ) in connaught place that is worth going.
cheers :D

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Hi BOPS,

My suggestion, if you can call CHC, confirm what time they will give Passports back, as I remember they used to give it after 3:00 PM earlier. Not sure, if they give it in the morning too...

In delhi it is best to book a taxi (MERU) from airport but not sure it will be staying back, i think a drop will be done only. ALso, you can call a budget taxi from 011-6767676767 you can ask what are the different packages with them. Now about the lunch and all, there are go hotels in CP or even you may find some small dhabas near the CHC (They used to be there earlier). Janpath, India gate and CP are all in close proximity about 100 bucks by auto. Once you are done with PP then you may take a auto, just don't let them realize that you are new to Delhi (act confident) else they will take you for a spin.

Rest enjoy getting Maple Leaf.

Shef

Bops22 said:

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
ALL Those who got CIIP mail,

Friends I was just waiting to get on my keyboard to answer this. Please do go and attend this session. It will be a two day online or physical program. First day will be a group session. Here you will told about canada, provinces etc. You will be guided thru different websites which will help you learn more in details. You will also get a chance to network will fellow applicants.

There will be no interview and in no way your inputs or forms are going to be supplied to CIC and this will not effect your application process.

Second day according to what information your have provided in forms filled in CIIP, they will have a one to one session with you and then they will provide the links and communication with Canadian counter parts to aid your preparation. These will will be those immigration agencies which will be based in city of your choice. You can even start your mentoring program right here in India as this will be counted as your canadian experience and will add to your over all experience.

They can also help is selecting alternate career path. You can also work towards your career path, see if your occupation is regulated or non regulated. If regulated where and whom you need to contact and what needs to be worked upon. There are many online courses that you can start to take even in your home country and they will be great help in future.

In short CIIP almost guides you with everything and anything that you need before and after landing.

I have attended this my self personally and will recommand this to all who are leaving for Canada in next few months. Please let me know if you need any further details.

Shef

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
Bops22 said:

Yo Bops,

Before I went to canada on my Study Visa they called me for an Interview. My interview was scheduled for 9 so I flew in from Mumbai to Delhi at about 2:30 I reached there
stayed at the airport until 6:30 .. took the airport train to some metro station and then looked on google maps for the closest metro station which was safdarjung took AUTO from there the autowalas in delhi are big time chors they will not use the meter fares you will have to pay whatever they demand i bargained at 150 bucks and reached the spot.

so if you can get access to metro safdarjung is the closest station and from there 150/200 bucks to reach CHC.. Also they give passports in the afternoon around 3:00-5:00. But they call out names for the passport distribution. So i am not sure if you have any particular date on which your passport is going to given. Check with CIC reach early so that you can complete formalities if any.

aasim_sak

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
20-JAN-2011
Med's Request
10-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
04-JULY-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-JANUARY-2014
LANDED..........
I hope in May 2014
Meanwhile still IN PROCESS :mad:

Ron1977

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bops22 said:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Bops22,

When you will walk out of the airport, you will find taxi counters outside. Just check the rates with them and take a cheap taxi to CHC, Chanakyapuri. Once you are there, let the taxi go. After you have collected the passports, take an auto. You should be able to get an auto from CHC itself. The auto will charge Rs. 40-50 and drop you at Race Course Metro Station. From there you can goto CP (Rajeev Chowk metro station) just 10 mins away by metro. You have all kinds of eating options there. Check out the restaurants and dhabas at the outer circle. They are amazing and affordable.
If you are returning on the same day then goto New Delhi Railway Station and take the airport link metro. Cheapest and Fastest way to reach airport along with your luggage.
If you are staying for the night, then you will find about 3000 hotels and guest houses at a walking distance of New Delhi Railway Station. The hotels area is called Paharganj. Rent a room as per your budget. Next day, you can take the airport link metro and reach the airport as per your flight time. You need to check the metro timings if you are taking an early morning / late night flight. If the metro timings don't suit you, then you need to take a cab.

FYI, The CHC works from 8AM - 4:30PM. But you may be asked to wait for longer so allow yourself time till 6:30PM before you get the passports. Book your flights accordingly. If you need cab phone numbers, just call 011-22222222 for Justdial and they will give you several numbers. When you talk to Cabwala, check about the km rate of the cab and other booking and a/c charges. The Cab rates are usually betweek Rs10-Rs15 per km.

I hope this info will be helpful for you and other members who may be required to travel to CHC from outside Delhi.

Best of Luck.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jesusiloveu

Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
feb 6
Med's Done....
march 11
Passport Req..
feb 6
VISA ISSUED...
Dm on 13 oct,got visa on October 24,2013
LANDED..........
December 5,2013
Congratz to all..those who got DM and Visa.best wishes for our friends those who r waitng for DM or visa.may God bles us al..

Bops22

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3march 2010
Doc's Request.
april
AOR Received.
may
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
5th nov
shef said:
Hi BOPS,

My suggestion, if you can call CHC, confirm what time they will give Passports back, as I remember they used to give it after 3:00 PM earlier. Not sure, if they give it in the morning too...

In delhi it is best to book a taxi (MERU) from airport but not sure it will be staying back, i think a drop will be done only. ALso, you can call a budget taxi from 011-6767676767 you can ask what are the different packages with them. Now about the lunch and all, there are go hotels in CP or even you may find some small dhabas near the CHC (They used to be there earlier). Janpath, India gate and CP are all in close proximity about 100 bucks by auto. Once you are done with PP then you may take a auto, just don't let them realize that you are new to Delhi (act confident) else they will take you for a spin.

Rest enjoy getting Maple Leaf.

Shef

thanks for the such a informative msg and ur effort
have a gr8 life ahead

Bops22

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3march 2010
Doc's Request.
april
AOR Received.
may
Med's Request
8 nov 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
5th nov
hiteshdand said:
congrats for the visa.
yes, NDVO is in Chankyapuri area. I have been there for interview. i took a taxi from barakhamba avenue to NDVO and it cost me 300 rs one way. i stayed overnight in a hotel.
from delhi airport book a registered taxi to and fro to the airport and it should cost you 500 bucks for return fare.
make sure you reach the embassy by 9 am sharp, so that you don't have to wait at the window, as after 9 am crowds begin to appear at the window.
after you get the maple leaf and if you wish to have lunch, there is a very good heritage restaurant ( can't recall the name ) in connaught place that is worth going.
cheers :D

thanks a ton .wish u good luck.

Ron1977

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations to members who have received a positive news from NDVO ......

Best of Luck to all members ..

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D