Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
honestly not that gud if u r well settled in ur countries thn no need to come here

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Why u say sunny?

Can you tell how much expense is there for 1 person for 1 month? any approx. idea how much $ we require for 3 persons for a month????

and how much u can earn on avg. with basic starting jobs???

And how much u can save per month a minimum?????????

pl. tell. it will be a great help.

brandyzene

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaydeepdave said:
Why u say sunny?

Can you tell how much expense is there for 1 person for 1 month? any approx. idea how much $ we require for 3 persons for a month????

and how much u can earn on avg. with basic starting jobs???

And how much u can save per month a minimum?????????

pl. tell. it will be a great help.
Jaydeepdave please relax and be confident it all depends on the work you are doing and the area you are settled, I have many friends there in toronto and alberta who have still to write license exam for medical profession and stil save roughly 50k inr sparing monthly home expense

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Can somebody conform if NDVO has started giving VISA to MI 1 applicants.

really tired now by wait wait and wait...

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
Hello sunny

I and my husband r going to land I september, I m also 4131, wht type of job u do? In which city u r? Wht is monthly expense per month? After reaching there v can get any type of job in beginning?

Pls reply

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny123 said:
anybody knows maximum how much time they can hold our passports??asports if
Hi sunny there is no fixed time line fir them To hold passports if ur r lucky u get it back early or hve to wait vervlong

mindianboy

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends
Can anybody tell for POF what is the rate of CAD in INR today considered by CHC

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mindianboy said:
Hi Friends
It has to be the current rate as we need to convery the same when w land there nd the purpose of pof is to sustain the needs for 1 entire year..

mindianboy

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsmeet said:
It has to be the current rate as we need to convery the same when w land there nd the purpose of pof is to sustain the needs for 1 entire year..
Hello Sir
I have shown POF in April 2013 with MR and other documents submitted with PP , at that time CAD was 54 INR and i have gave POF 6.5 Lakh which is approximately 58.55 INR at todays rate ut now rate is 59 what should i do
They will consider April CAD rate for my case or Todays rate.
Plz advise

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
mindianboy said:
Hi Friends
I SHOWED funds as per current days rate in may n dd was rejected because i had to show pof for a lesser amount since the rate decided for that month by cic was of starting of that or the previous month. I had to make dd for Rs 51940 for 2 while i made it for rs 53000 approx. You do not have to consider the current rate, jaisa ki hum sb ko logically lagta hai.

mindianboy

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
natasha963 said:
I SHOWED funds as per current days rate in may n dd was rejected because i had to show pof for a lesser amount since the rate decided for that month by cic was of starting of that or the previous month. I had to make dd for Rs 51940 for 2 while i made it for rs 53000 approx. You do not have to consider the current rate, jaisa ki hum sb ko logically lagta hai.
Hi Natasha
That means that CHC considers rate less then the market or current rate.
In final review they will not consider this current rate but they consider the rate of APRIL when i submitted all my documents with PP and MR
Am i right
That means i need not to worry
R u confident
Thx
waiting your reply.

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Guys,

No medical or VISA to anyone? no news? where r all??

What is happening at VO? suddenly it seems everything has stopped..... where r u all???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\ :'(

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
natasha963 said:
Hi Natasha,

You are clashing 2 things in 1.

Your DD was rejected since it was less amount of RPRF not the POF

RPRF is specified by CHC in the mail having MR, PPT, RPRF etc.

PoF you have to check while sending the docs back to CHC. Your collective family funds should be atleast equal to or more than the average rate that week. Say if it is fluctuating between Rs. 57 to Rs. 58 then PoF should be sent keeping in mind the average. It will be better if you consider the upper limit i.e. @ Rs. 58.

It doesn't matter if the rate increases to Rs. 60 later after the docs had been despatched. Still CHC reserves the right to prompt us to up-garde the PoF when we leave for Canada & may be checked at PoE. :)

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear Canadian Dreamsji,

Yes,Sir, U ARE ABSOLUTELY correct.

Amount covering RPRF nd POF is defined /predetermined by cic.The former goes to CHS/Reciver General A/C ND the later is the one which is repatriable for being placed in the applicant's Canadian BANK a/c.RPRF is determined at notional rate applicable over a period of time ND so does POF ,depending upon average CONVERTIBLE market rate of INR viz-a-viz USD. However, amount being carried by the applicant in CAD is converted at the spot rate applicable at the time of RELEASE OF EQUIVALENT AMT. in FR. EXC(CAD).

At POE ,the principal applicant has to declare the amount carried on disebarkment Card given by the Cabin Crew of the Airline which is to be eventually handed over to the Custom depatment manned by CBSA .The attending officer may ask about, or even physically check, the amount decalred on the aforesiad form.

Good luck, MAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!

parhar51