May 5th 2010
IELTS Request
Sent along with initial application
File Transfer...
May 18th 2010
Med's Request
25th June 2012
Med's Done....
12th July 2012 & 28th Oct 2012 (Remedical)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-FEB-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon ....
dreaming_yyz said:
can you please list the people who have received the visa from NDVO who have done medicals in June.
Thanks
Tesla said:
Dear Kaleem,

Is it not the case for all? Just want to know if it was something needed and missed...

regarding the -in process- status in blue color, when i click it there are a few details of my application and the last line is we started processing since ........

medicals received is nowhere to be found although it has been quite some time since i finished my medicals

please give your feedback

thanks
Not Yet. Finished medicals in July 2012. All documents including latest PCC, RPRF, Passports and photographs sent in July and received the same in July by NDVO. Also RPRF demand draft was encashed on August 8th.
Received additional medical test and CXR for myself alone. Finished the same in October and results received by NDVO on 30-OCT-2012.

Still e-CAS status showing only "In Process". When I click "In Process" link do not see any where "Medicals received" updated.

arru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Bojojo said:
Couple of people who had done medicals in June have received Visa from NDVO and updated on the forum. Lets hope these are the first of many more to come in 2012!
nice to hear,but is that a confirmed news or just a rumour for MI1,s

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
arru said:
nice to hear,but is that a confirmed news or just a rumour for MI1,s
;D

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI
I have only query if we had completed medical and sent passports to VO then if we get additional medical requestes do we can go without PP or have to wait for last 5 days and send PP between 50-55 days.

gopalra said:
Completed original medicals on 12-JUL-2012. Re-medicals for PA alone completed 30-OCT-2012. Waiting for PP. Any advise when should I receive my PP ????

Meanwhile, I received another medical request on 08-NOV-2012. Just wondering why another medicals within 5 months ???? Any similar cases ????

bibek

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 5, 2010
File Transfer...
May 11, 2010
Med's Request
November 8, 2012
Med's Done....
November 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 12, 2013
Everything is ready for me and will send the PP and other documents soon.

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Hi pls. Reply do we need to bring passport for re medical or can go without

gopalra said:
Not Yet. Finished medicals in July 2012. All documents including latest PCC, RPRF, Passports and photographs sent in July and received the same in July by NDVO. Also RPRF demand draft was encashed on August 8th.
Received additional medical test and CXR for myself alone. Finished the same in October and results received by NDVO on 30-OCT-2012.

Still e-CAS status showing only "In Process". When I click "In Process" link do not see any where "Medicals received" updated.

arru

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
paritosh said:
take a notorised photocopy of your passport with you,since your pp must be already with the VO,and if you hav your pp with you then what is the problem carrying them for re medicals

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Thanks but don't know if I may get medical and send pp to VO helpful to that time
arru said:
take a notorised photocopy of your passport with you,since your pp must be already with the VO,and if you hav your pp with you then what is the problem carrying them for re medicals

explorer

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: Jun-10
File Transfer...
Mar-10
Med's Request
June-12
Med's Done....
July-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Jan-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2013
Where from you will bring your PP at the time of remedical? You submitted the PP along with other docs to VO. Isn't it?

paritosh said:

Chiragmak

Aug 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE 2011
AOR Received.
10 JULY 2011
File Transfer...
17 AUG 2011
Med's Request
14 JUNE 2012
Med's Done....
24 JULY 2012
Interview........
CALL TO EMPLOYER ON AUG.2012
Passport Req..
14 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
SAI KRIPA SE BAHUT JALD
LANDED..........
JAI SHREE KRISHNA VERY SOON
TO GOPALRA N OTHER FRNDS OF THIS FORUM
HI GOPALRA I HAVE SAME TIME LINE LIKE YOURS ONLY I SUBMITTED MY PP.MEDICALS N RPRF ON 24TH JULY..THE DD WAS ENCAHSED BY THEM ON 6TH AUGUST N ON THE 7 TH AUGUST I GOT MY MEDICAL LINE RECEIVED STATUS ON E CAS ,BUT AFTER THAT IT HASNT CHANGED ..IT SHOWS SAME "IN PROCESS"..AFTER MY MEDICALS ALSO GOT A CALL TO MY EMPLOYER,,,BUT STILL WAITING FOR PP TO COME BACK...
IF ANY ONE GOT GOOD RESULT OR ANY UPDATE KINDLY MENTION ASAP

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chiragmak said:
TO GOPALRA N OTHER FRNDS OF THIS FORUM
HI GOPALRA I HAVE SAME TIME LINE LIKE YOURS ONLY I SUBMITTED MY PP.MEDICALS N RPRF ON 24TH JULY..THE DD WAS ENCAHSED BY THEM ON 6TH AUGUST N ON THE 7 TH AUGUST I GOT MY MEDICAL LINE RECEIVED STATUS ON E CAS ,BUT AFTER THAT IT HASNT CHANGED ..IT SHOWS SAME "IN PROCESS"..AFTER MY MEDICALS ALSO GOT A CALL TO MY EMPLOYER,,,BUT STILL WAITING FOR PP TO COME BACK...
IF ANY ONE GOT GOOD RESULT OR ANY UPDATE KINDLY MENTION ASAP
u got verification call after medicals? confusing..

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Folks,

Couple of urgent queries looking for answers please

1) Although NDVO has not asked for Proof of funds, but will it help if I send them along with passports(will it add value/brownie points)?
2) My consultant is insisting that I send my spouse's all the original educational documents to be sent along with passports although there is no change/update in the educational qualifications
3) How much is the RPRF/head, can I make a combined DD for me and my wife and on whose name should the DD be made

Thanks in advance in anticipation of a quick response

Regards,
Manonthemove

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
I think this is the right place to get the answer of following three applicant`s query.

Canadian Dreams said:
Query from people who got MR from NDVO & if anyone got GCMS before getting MR.

Please share which group you belong MI-1 Doc Pending or MI-1 RFV Docs Pending.

I was of the opinion that RFV is Ready for Visa but i read in this forum that RFV is Requires Further Verification.

I also belong to RFV & was hopeful that all is clear but now I am confused thinking what further verification is required in my case.
chigwell1779 said:
hi members who recieved medical request, i just want know who had their gcms notes what was group name in their notes.was it MI1 RFV Doc pending or MI1 doc pending.
thanks
chigwell1779
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
Is anybody here who received MR followed by GCMS ????? I know here is many applicant atleast four to eight person who already received GCMS report and then MR but don`t understand why they r not share the information ?

Pls share the information as the tradition of this forum..... it will helps to others to calculate the waiting time.

Pls share group type ( Without RFV or RFV document pending) those received their MR.

Thanks