+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MI-3 Bangladeshi Applicants Lets share

fahamed

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
AKASH ENTO said:
Dear Abrar Vai,

Don't worry. Please keep faith the Rohomot of Almighty Allah. Insallah you will get these very soon. Apnar MR na dia Ora jabe khothai?

Akash
akash vai

apner statement ta valo laglow.......

zotil bolsen

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Seniors and brothers,

Good day. Today I just submitted additional documents(RPRF+IMM0008_2D,...) to High Commission of Canada, Singapore below address by registered mail. It will reach to CIC Singapore tomorrow.

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

This morning, just went to High Commission of Canada, George Street, #11-01 and security officer told me that they cannot accept application from public (in 2012 still can go inside the office room but now cannot go in) and then I went to VFS Canada office at Equity Plaza and one of the staff told me that they only accept for canada PR only designated to VFS (because she showed me one of the guy PR is already approved and need to submit to VFS, i am not sure about what type of PR).

But anyway, CIC will onhold my application until my wife chest x-ray clear. Hope submission of additional documents to CIC Singapore should be ok.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK and hope to hear GOOD NEWS for all forum members.

Regards,
Myat

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
After long waiting time 2Y-7M-18D I received my very much desired MR.on 21-10-2014 (Tuesday).... Also PPR....so happy to see this......also my wife excited to hear such good news.......

Later I discovered MR form for us has been missed. Talked with Ashif_Hasanimam Bhai & others and they all assured that dont think about this. It will come by 48H......Hasanimam Bhai also received it after 2 days of MR mail (Sporeimmigration @ ...). So kept myself from tension....

After 48H I mailed to sporeimmmigration & also sent CSE that my separete Medical/medical attachment has been missed....& waiting for Friday........And as usual friday passed.........no mail from them......Later hoped Monday they will not mistake to send it to me.....also Monday passed......

What will say now......may be in this way it will be passed Tuesday...Wednesday.....so on....

How much pain still left for me by Sgvo...? Only Allah knows........

R valo lagena........

Abrar.abyan
may be its a long shot but Alamgir bhae.. Visit any E-enabled MP of your area and discuss this situation with them..

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
No Bhai Jaan, did not receive my form for medical......I sent a cse & reply mail to sporeimmigration @ ..... On Thursday...... Waiting for that ......

Abrar.abyan
another option.. Wait till Friday and then try to
Call Singapore Visa office.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
myat said:
Dear Seniors and brothers,

Good day. Today I just submitted additional documents(RPRF+IMM0008_2D,...) to High Commission of Canada, Singapore below address by registered mail. It will reach to CIC Singapore tomorrow.

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

This morning, just went to High Commission of Canada, George Street, #11-01 and security officer told me that they cannot accept application from public (in 2012 still can go inside the office room but now cannot go in) and then I went to VFS Canada office at Equity Plaza and one of the staff told me that they only accept for canada PR only designated to VFS (because she showed me one of the guy PR is already approved and need to submit to VFS, i am not sure about what type of PR).

But anyway, CIC will onhold my application until my wife chest x-ray clear. Hope submission of additional documents to CIC Singapore should be ok.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK and hope to hear GOOD NEWS for all forum members.

Regards,
Myat
Hi Myat,
congrats on the docs submission bro :). Btw do they tell you whether any kinds of courier services they prefer? I intend to use a local courier service which my office usually use to courier documents within cbd area - they charge only sgd5 each for same day delivery. My office is so near to one george street so it does not make sense to use international service such as ups dhl tnt.

I intend to arrive at One George Street first and ask the courier to come straight there. Then I will accompany him up to the visa office and he will use his "courier" identity to deliver the document :D Like that it will save time and I can confirm the documents have been properly delivered:D but not sure if this is ok to use this service

ll14

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
File Transfer...
04-11-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 medical status: 30-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-2-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Hi

Did anyone here apply from USA? I need some information regarding PCC.

thanks

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
may be its a long shot but Alamgir bhae.. Visit any E-enabled MP of your area and discuss this situation with them..
Yes I went there. They told me must need form because there is an EMI I'd there by which they can find out me....

Yesterday again I sent reply mail with URGENT that I couldn't receive separate forms....plz send me immediately....

Yes only last option in hand to call the pH no. Of spore immigration@....

Thanks

Abrar.Abyan

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
abrar.abyan said:
Yes I went there. They told me must need form because there is an EMI I'd there by which they can find out me....

Yesterday again I sent reply mail with URGENT that I couldn't receive separate forms....plz send me immediately....

Yes only last option in hand to call the pH no. Of spore immigration @ ....

Thanks

Abrar.Abyan
ok.. Otherwise my experience was different regarding e-enabled physician.. I hope everything will be settled soon IN SHA ALLAH

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

Today I along with my wife and son submitted our passports and photos to VFS. It took around 30 minutes. Our dealing officer was very helpful. But security system was very strict. Please keep us with your prayer.

Regards

Akash

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
AKASH ENTO said:
Dear Forum Members,

Today I along with my wife and son submitted our passports and photos to VFS. It took around 30 minutes. Our dealing officer was very helpful. But security system was very strict. Please keep us with your prayer.

Regards

Akash

Good Luck vaia....:)

Keep me on ur prayer too......

Uttara11

Oct 31, 2012
Bangladesgh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IP (14.04.13), RPRF paid on 8 Aug'14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Provided with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Received on 11 Jul'14 & re -Med request: 31 Jan'16
Med's Done....
Re-Med: 01 Feb'16, 1st med Done on 22 Jul'14
Interview........
Alhamdulillah- waived
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah received on 3 May'16 & sent 5 th May'16
VISA ISSUED...
Received - 14 Jun'16
LANDED..........
Insallah- within dec'16
Alhamdulillah!
Best wishes to all of you. please keep me in your prayer too.

Regards
Uttara11

AKASH ENTO said:
Dear Forum Members,

Regards

Akash

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Derricktse,

Good day. Thanks for your information and I am not sure you can do like this because they have to register your package at the POST center. Yesterday I went to Singpost Center which is near at Payer Lebar mrt and I use SPEEDPOST (Service Type: Nextday Saver) and need to pay SGD 10 dollars. Today SG time 2:53 PM, the file is already delivered at the reception but I cannot see who accept my application package. Hope should be no problem. :)

Regards,
Myat

Derricktse said:
Hi Myat,
congrats on the docs submission bro :). Btw do they tell you whether any kinds of courier services they prefer? I intend to use a local courier service which my office usually use to courier documents within cbd area - they charge only sgd5 each for same day delivery. My office is so near to one george street so it does not make sense to use international service such as ups dhl tnt.

I intend to arrive at One George Street first and ask the courier to come straight there. Then I will accompany him up to the visa office and he will use his "courier" identity to deliver the document :D Like that it will save time and I can confirm the documents have been properly delivered:D but not sure if this is ok to use this service

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Akash Ento,

Good day. Just want to get some knowledge from you . When you receive PPR, CIC mention that need to send all passports to VFS? Because yesterday when i went to VFS Singapore, the officer show me other people PR approved letter, and in this letter, passports must be submit to VFS. may be this is PPR letter. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat

AKASH ENTO said:
Dear Forum Members,

Regards

Akash

AKASH ENTO

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myat said:
Dear Akash Ento,

Good day. Just want to get some knowledge from you . When you receive PPR, CIC mention that need to send all passports to VFS? Because yesterday when i went to VFS Singapore, the officer show me other people PR approved letter, and in this letter, passports must be submit to VFS. may be this is PPR letter. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat
Dear Myat Vai,

According to my instruction letter it says " applicant who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Viet Nam may send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singpore through the secure service offered by the Canada Visa Application Centre(CVAC)".

Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre, may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singpore and enclose courier account information for passport return.

Please Note : Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singpore.

They also instructed in my letter which I would like to mention here exactly-

Residents of Bangladesh

Submit your passport to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Dhaka, Chittagong, or Sylhet

For address, service hour and instruction for how to submit passport through the Canada Visa Application Centre in Bangladesh, visit this website: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/bangladesh/

Regards

Akash

Hole_hobe

Jan 2, 2013
Dear All,
Can any body please tell me that how many months of statement I need to provide for PNWS (personal Net worth statement) as they did not mention on the request. They did not ask for bank statements as a separate requirement. Desperately needed your assistance.

Regards