Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
I dont know wat SGVO is doing.. really it acts like a Dead VO regarding immigration.. NDVO is the main VO affected by PAFSO strike but it is sending MR to 2013 applicants.. Singapore is not included in strike but still no progress..maybe there is quota issue or wat..really confusing

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
M wrong.. Not NDVO ..its CPP-O, colombo and HKVO which sent MR to 2013 applicants...so i take my words back :)

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
klmy said:
M wrong.. Not NDVO ..its CPP-O, colombo and HKVO which sent MR to 2013 applicants...so i take my words back :)
HOW LONG IS WAIT?
NO ONE KNOWS.
ALLAH KNOWS WHICH IS BETTER.
YES ,WHAT IS GOING ON IS BETTER FOR US.
PRAY TO ALLAH TO GET FOR MERCY .
PAINFUL WAITING BUT INSHAALLAH WILL BE ENDED BY GOOD NEWS.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
dhaka12 said:
HOW LONG IS WAIT?
NO ONE KNOWS.
ALLAH KNOWS WHICH IS BETTER.
YES ,WHAT IS GOING ON IS BETTER FOR US.
PRAY TO ALLAH TO GET FOR MERCY .
PAINFUL WAITING BUT INSHAALLAH WILL BE ENDED BY GOOD NEWS.
IN SHA ALLAH...MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF US

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed....The main reason of frustration is "long waiting time". We all wait for that desired IP/MR/Visa but SVO is taking so much time that it's hampering our daily activities. All of us look at the next day. As long as the next day will come to end we can't live in normal. At times I remember pre-2008 applicants who waited for long like us. Who can assure that we will get visa by 6 months or 1 year or by 2 years ? This immigration system is really painful. May Allah bless us all

immigrant_mamun

Aug 20, 2013
abrar.abyan said:
Indeed....The main reason of frustration is "long waiting time". We all wait for that desired IP/MR/Visa but SVO is taking so much time that it's hampering our daily activities. All of us look at the next day. As long as the next day will come to end we can't live in normal. At times I remember pre-2008 applicants who waited for long like us. Who can assure that we will get visa by 6 months or 1 year or by 2 years ? This immigration system is really painful. May Allah bless us all
Hi Abrar, thanks for your quote. One of my previous post, i expressed my deep concern about this immigration system. The long pending issue is really killing us , i told previously that this SGVO is 100% vua and inefficient . But i have to repeat that that this SGVO is 200% vua and inefficient. i don't know if could the visa within 1yr,2yr,3yr,4yr......... it seems that i am in black hole and there is absolutely no clue about getting the visa.if would get the visa after 4 to 5 years later then then there won't be any value to me.

Sorry i am showing my bitter experience.

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
immigrant_mamun said:
Hi Abrar, thanks for your quote. One of my previous post, i expressed my deep concern about this immigration system. The long pending issue is really killing us , i told previously that this SGVO is 100% vua and inefficient . But i have to repeat that that this SGVO is 200% vua and inefficient. i don't know if could the visa within 1yr,2yr,3yr,4yr......... it seems that i am in black hole and there is absolutely no clue about getting the visa.if would get the visa after 4 to 5 years later then then there won't be any value to me.

Sorry i am showing my bitter experience.
no.no your experience is valuable.hOPE FOR THE BEST.allah bless us all

aditto

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dhaka Bangladesh.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abrar.abyan said:
Dear all
Come & Join Car Driving test at Agargaon (DITF Field) every Friday & Saturday early morning(5:30 am). It will slightly reduce our pain. :D ;D
******Couple only********

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditto said:
Dear all
Come & Join Car Driving test at Agargaon (DITF Field) every Friday & Saturday early morning(5:30 am). It will slightly reduce our pain. :D ;D
******Couple only********
Dear Ratan vai,
Pls explain details. How to learn driving easily?

mwm78

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Good news for all of us.................

OTTAWA—Canada’s foreign service workers have reached a contract deal with Ottawa, ending a lengthy job action that had delayed visas for foreign tourists and students and slowed travel from abroad.

The tentative deal was announced Thursday afternoon and the union said it would immediately suspend the strike measures and work-to-rule campaign that had slowed work in Canadian embassies and consulates around the globe.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/09/26/foreign_service_workers_reach_contract_deal_with_ottawa.html

Now we can hope that rest of the application will move faster.

forhad006

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
01-02-2012
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
02-Feb-12
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
mwm78 said:

OTTAWA—Canada's foreign service workers have reached a contract deal with Ottawa, ending a lengthy job action that had delayed visas for foreign tourists and students and slowed travel from abroad.

The tentative deal was announced Thursday afternoon and the union said it would immediately suspend the strike measures and work-to-rule campaign that had slowed work in Canadian embassies and consulates around the globe.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/09/26/foreign_service_workers_reach_contract_deal_with_ottawa.html

Uuuhhh, finally a good news. Great relief. Thanks for the post

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mwm78 said:

OTTAWA—Canada's foreign service workers have reached a contract deal with Ottawa, ending a lengthy job action that had delayed visas for foreign tourists and students and slowed travel from abroad.

Thanks MWM Bhai to share such type of good news. Now we want our file movement. May Allah bless us all as well as Sgvo.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.